Steven Naismith

WWTC

The wee man gives everything, is a diehard bluenose, and a real gent aswell. He's been excellent this season, and it was no coincidence that we start giving they fuckers a game again when he came back from injury. I really think he's a vital player for us, and we're lucky he loves our club so much and isnt interested in ever leaving. His goals today were top drawer. We looked like a championship winning side today again.

He has been a revelation for us this season (minus the mid season blip) but his 2 goals today could be so vital to our cause and as Mo Edu said on Sky Sports last week he is the most dedicated player at Ibrox (and sometimes it shows via his off the ball work) apart for Alan McGregor he has been our best player this season !!!

Since he's signed his contract he's been pretty poor. Although I Love Him. :h34rt:

No he hasn't.

I have heard this quite a few times but he has been fantastic this season, he wasn't as good as he was at the start of the season but it doesn't mean he has been poor.

We miss him big time when he isn't playing.

Vital player.

Since he's signed his contract he's been pretty poor. Although I Love Him. :h34rt:

Got injured round about that time as well though and rushed back and probably played for ages with niggling injuries which didn't help him

Very good season for him, it has taken him until this season (his 4th season with us I think) to look like a Rangers player IMO, last summer I wouldn't have minded if he was sold but a year on and he's 1 of the main players and 1 of the 1st names on the team sheet

Got injured round about that time as well though and rushed back and probably played for ages with niggling injuries which didn't help him

Very good season for him, it has taken him until this season (his 4th season with us I think) to look like a Rangers player IMO, last summer I wouldn't have minded if he was sold but a year on and he's 1 of the main players and 1 of the 1st names on the team sheet

I think that shows how far standards have dropped :(

Makes fantastic runs. Excellent 1st touch, can find the back of the net, great in the air and good link up guy. And...

Plays for the jersey.. not the paycheque. (Said as much recently.. it's not about the money.. how much does one person need etc. etc. )

:21::21::21: