Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

if some1 makes fun of some1 like harvey price its not his fault he has a disability but naw lets make fun of him cos of whos his mum and a just want to see this guy who says its a good joke see if he has any family member with a disability and all make a joke

I'm not sure if i completely understand you. Are you saying you want to find out if he has any disabled family members so that you can then make a joke about them?

By the way, I don't think anyone thinks it's a good joke.

if some1 makes fun of some1 like harvey price its not his fault he has a disability but naw lets make fun of him cos of whos his mum and a just want to see this guy who says its a good joke see if he has any family member with a disability and all make a joke

I didn't say it was a good joke, I said people were ridiculous for getting 'offended' by it.

I stand by that point aswell.

I appreciate the apology from the original poster of the joke - but the scum who decided to pick up and run with it even though they knew a fellow fan on here is affected by this disability on a daily basis and still want to laugh at it can all go and burn for all i care.

Scum.

Can't stand cunts who pick and choose what jokes are allowed down to their personal circumstances.

Aye maybe you don't find it funny but stop fucking greeting!

Couldn't agree more!

Back on Topic, have we left it too late? What's the latest.

I made an honest apology, and to the people I have truly offended, I apologise.

Now back to big Willie! Or this thread might hit 1000 posts and we still won't have signed him.

hahahahahahaha you said big willie. :lol:

:BELM: