The Huddle

deanw@tp

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether or not the scum did it first or not, it is now something that is associated with their fanbase. If I'm being perfectly honest, I cringe at the thought of our fans now doing it, months after they've done in a number of games against us. It does looks like a pretty poor attempt to try and copy them whether TBO and UB like it or not. That is exactly how it looks.

If our fans groups want to keep doing it then fair enough; I'm hardly going to stop them. But I'd much rather do the bouncy.

This (tu)

Whether or not the scum did it first or not, it is now something that is associated with their fanbase.

Bang on for me. Call it what you like, Poznan, Grecque etc, at the end of the day it's something they've taken to doing tediously week in-week out (tv cameras obsessed with it doh ), so I don't see why we'd want to do it. Anything that improves the home atmosphere is welcome, but I don't think this fits that description. Bouncy anyone?

Probably the worst, most stingiest argument against it you could find.

Do you piss yourself instead of going to the toilet to ensure your moneys worth?

That last part wasn't meant to be taken as a cold hard truth. I was joking...

Yes but the version adopted first in scotland is known as 'the huddle'

We should stick to adapting the bouncy, adding in the sideways bit or bouncing all in sync instead of the poznan

This (tu)

Nice to see people trying to add an atmosphere, but inevitably, we are going to be accused of copying them for doing it. Could you imagine the tims doing the bouncy? We would accuse them of stealing it.

Ideally, the whole of Ibrox would join in the bouncy more than once a season but its not going to happen.

I agree that doing the bouncy whilst going sidewards would look great (tu)

I don't mind it. Even if this did catch on, doesn't mean the Bouncy would ever go away. The Bouncy shouldn't be changed, it looks brilliant as it is, maybe the sideways stepping or jumping in sync could be used in a different chant.