***Inverness CT vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Even though Inverness are bottom, have failed to win a game yet, conceded 7 goals already and are struggling I still expect us to go up there and struggle.

They always make it difficult for us and with a few players out and the Edu-McCulloch partnership no doubt happening again we will make it even harder for ourselves.

Even though Inverness are bottom, have failed to win a game yet, conceded 7 goals already and are struggling I still expect us to go up there and struggle.

They always make it difficult for us and with a few players out and the Edu-McCulloch partnership no doubt happening again we will make it even harder for ourselves.

I'm sure Edu is out.

We could be forced into seeing :

McGregor

McMillan Bartley Broadfoot Wallace

Davis McCulloch Hutton Ortiz

Naismith Healy

Don't even know if we could fill out a subs bench !!

I'm sure Edu is out.

We could be forced into seeing :

McGregor

Davis McCulloch Hutton Ortiz

Naismith Healy

Don't even know if we could fill out a subs bench !!

Did McCulloch play an advanced left mid position for Wigan? So could we not set up like this:

McGregor

Ortiz Davis Hutton McCulloch

Naismith Healy

Not saying it is ideal but it gets Davis in the middle and Ortiz on the right. Wallace could do some overlapping on the left with McCulloch protecting the left back position!?

Did McCulloch play an advanced left mid position for Wigan? So could we not set up like this:

McGregor

Ortiz Davis Hutton McCulloch

Naismith Healy

Not saying it is ideal but it gets Davis in the middle and Ortiz on the right. Wallace could do some overlapping on the left with McCulloch protecting the left back position!?

Wigan was a few years ago mate and if you notice the way he huffs and puffs around the park just now. A no go for me to have him in the team.

Get an early lead.. then rest Jelavic (worried about his knee).

We must start well. Personally, I really believe EDU wll not start in this game. Surely not. And... with Whittaker having a broken toe why would he play?

We will learn more about Ally on Saturday imho.

There is no need to play Whittaker as he won't play in Maribor. Give him time for his toe to heal and play McMillan at RB.

Common sense but i don't think we will see it unless Whittaker himself says he is in too much discomfort to play.

4 games in and McCoist is already under severe pressure not to drop any more points. That alone i feel will see him go with the nucleus of last seasons team to try and get through this rocky opening spell. Not confident in us at all if we continue to play Edu and McCulloch in the middle and Ortiz wide left.

It simply isn't working and McCoist should recognise this and make the changes he feels will improve our overall game.

Or maybe he thinks this set up is his best in which case...we're in for some rough times in the next few weeks.

Wigan was a few years ago mate and if you notice the way he huffs and puffs around the park just now. A no go for me to have him in the team.

I would agree but my post was based on McCulloch having to be included in the team. Which seems to be the will of our management team. If McKay signs I would get him in but I would imagine that he would have to go back to Aus and pack up his family and his life before he joined up with the squad ready to play.

I would agree but my post was based on McCulloch having to be included in the team. Which seems to be the will of our management team. If McKay signs I would get him in but I would imagine that he would have to go back to Aus and pack up his family and his life before he joined up with the squad ready to play.

Fair comment (tu)