***Inverness CT vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

If Whittaker has a broken toe.Has been at fault for a few of our goals and got sent off stupidly then it begs the question.....Just what the fuck will it take for McCoist to drop him (rest him if you want to be PC) and play McMillan or Broadfoot at right back?

If he plays with a broken toe then it tells me youth is going to be waiting a long time for their chance under Sally.

All he's done for our club and you're using the tims name for our manager?

If Whittaker has a broken toe.Has been at fault for a few of our goals and got sent off stupidly then it begs the question.....Just what the fuck will it take for McCoist to drop him (rest him if you want to be PC) and play McMillan or Broadfoot at right back?

If he plays with a broken toe then it tells me youth is going to be waiting a long time for their chance under Sally.

--------------McGregor-------------

Whittaker--Goian--Bartley--Wallace

Ortiz---Davis--McCulloch----Wylde

------Naismith---Jelavic---------

Would like to see Ness come on and Fleck given a chance up front at some point in the game.

--------------McGregor-------------

Whittaker--Goian--Bartley--Wallace

Ortiz---Davis--McCulloch----Wylde

------Naismith---Jelavic---------

Would like to see Ness come on and Fleck given a chance up front at some point in the game.

If Whittaker out then, Broadfoot ot McMillan at RB

.................................mcgregor.......................................

mcmillan..................goian...............bartley..................wallace

.........................davis.................hutton...........................

.....naismith.......................fleck........................wylde.......

.................................jelavic.....................................

My team would be;

McGregor

Broadfoot Goian Bartley Wallace

Ortiz Davis Ness Wylde

Jelavic Naismith

I reckon we'll see;

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bartley Wallace

Davis McCulloch Edu Papac

Naismith Jelavic

Rangers 3-1 ICT

Jelavic (2)

Naismith

Patently obvious with the noises coming out of Ibrox that they expect Whittaker to be fit which means he will play.

Mind you is that "fit" with an injection or without. If it is with an injection you are not fit in my eyes and again shows a reluctance to use a youth player when there is a chance the so called better player can still play.

And since there are no updates on Goian and Weir i would assume both will miss the game meaning Papac will deputise alongside Bartley.

I fear for Whittaker if he does play and has another howler.

McGregor

Whittaker

Papac

Bartley

Wallace

Davis

Edu

McCulloch

Ortiz

Naismith

Jelavic

And it will be interesting to see who is on the bench and whether they actually get utilised.

:anguish:

The Midfield that ripped teams apart to win the league yet Allys not started with it wonder why? :disappointment:

Well that's simple. If McCulloch is fit he plays regardless and Wylde is frozen out due to his ongoing contract issues.

Whilst Wylde is contracted to Rangers he should be considered for selection and if that means he improves the team with his presence then that is what should happen but it won't.

Well that's simple. If McCulloch is fit he plays regardless and Wylde is frozen out due to his ongoing contract issues.

Whilst Wylde is contracted to Rangers he should be considered for selection and if that means he improves the team with his presence then that is what should happen but it won't.

Totally agree mate (tu)

At the moment i believe our strongest team and line up should be as close to the one we used in the last few games of last season.Obviously we have lost 3 players and Whittaker isn't firing on all cylinders but i have no doubts he will play.

McGregor

McMillan

Papac

Bartley

Wallace

Ortiz - right

Davis

Ness

Wylde - left

Naismith

Jelavic

It won't even be close to that team on Saturday

I reckon you will see

McGregor

Whittaker

Papac

Bartley

Wallace

Davis

Edu

McCulloch

Ortiz

Naismith

Jelavic

And we'll wonder why we toiled to a 1 goal win (he says hopefully)

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bartley: :papac:

:Wallace:

:davis: :3070edu: :mcculloch: :ortiz:

:Naismith: :jelavic:

As much as it pains me to see Davis forced out wide to make space for Edu and McCulloch in the middle and Ortiz playing out of position again, this will probably be the team we see.