***Inverness CT vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Ahh, I thought someone had Retweeted the Official RFC team with Mcculloch in it (must have been their suggestion) but its just put up that Mcculloch drops out for Ness!! Wee Bit surprised its not Hutton but still pleased to see him out of the team!

According to the official site Ness will sit in the holding role in front of the back 4 with Edu, Davis and Oritz ahead of him in a 4-1-3-2 formation.

That's what i posted. Essentially our main playmaker punted wide right yet again and Ortiz shunted to the left wing when he is not a fucking left winger.

What is it with this bloody obsession of playing players out of their natural position. Ortiz isn't even a winger FFS.

Yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssss

No mcculloch . I expect to see a big improvement in edus performance today . A little dissapointed to see ortiz on the left again , but Ness back in the side is superb .

Hopefully a good performance leading to a victory will force allys hand to NEVER PLAY MCCULLOCH AGAIN !

Bit disappointed Hutton didn't get a start today after his performance last week - he must be thinking what he has to do to get a game? Ness is just back from injury and gets in ahead of him?

Edu plays again even though he's been pretty poor in the past few games(although tbf he has shown glimpses of a real footballer).

That's what i posted. Essentially our main playmaker punted wide right yet again and Ortiz shunted to the left wing when he is not a fucking left winger.

What is it with this bloody obsession of playing players out of their natural position. Ortiz isn't even a winger FFS.

edu will be right. or we will play 433 with naisy inside right. davis is in the middle