David De Gea

NessFTW

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know.

That pic is when he conceded 5 goals at the Bridge.

Were the goals his fault ?!

Im sure he wasnt a bad keeper its a shame he will always be remembered for that! Much like peter van vossen will always be remembered for his miss at parkhead!!

Fergie should have went for the boy from shalke , neuer I think

Would have got him for the same sort of price and he's far more of a " fergie " type keeper

This lad has bombscare written all over him

Even watching la liga I never ever saw anything about him to say he deserved the hype

Fergie should have went for the boy from shalke , neuer I think

Would have got him for the same sort of price and he's far more of a " fergie " type keeper

This lad has bombscare written all over him

Even watching la liga I never ever saw anything about him to say he deserved the hype

He s at dortmund or bayern now isnt he?? He had already signed for them when utd faced them in champs league!

Man Utd should have brought in Friedal on a free transfer too IMO.

Guys like Smalling, Anderson, Nani, Rafael & even Hernandez were bought as potential and spent time in and out the team so they had a fair crack at it and a chanceto settle. I see no reason why De Gea couldn't have done something similar too, coming in for some games to help him aclimatise to his new surroundings while the more experienced Freidal played in the bigger games.

Man Utd should have brought in Friedal on a free transfer too IMO.

Guys like Smalling, Anderson, Nani, Rafael & even Hernandez were bought as potential and spent time in and out the team so they had a fair crack at it and a chanceto settle. I see no reason why De Gea couldn't have done something similar too, coming in for some games to help him aclimatise to his new surroundings while the more experienced Freidal played in the bigger games.

It's a good suggestion.

Could have gone either way though and I'm sure Friedal's wages wouldn't have been low.

De Gea has started many La Liga games, it isn't a huge gamble but it could leave Fergie in a bit of a situation.

Were the goals his fault ?!

Im sure he wasnt a bad keeper its a shame he will always be remembered for that! Much like peter van vossen will always be remembered for his miss at parkhead!!

I don't think all of them were, but a couple he couldve done better with

Anyone else think it's unfair that a goalkeeper fucks up on a shot he is slaughtered but when a striker misses a sitter it's forgotten in a couple of days? Just thinking about Saurez skying that penalty yesterday.

Of course, but thats the way it is/!! strikes do get slaughtered though!

Anyone else think it's unfair that a goalkeeper fucks up on a shot he is slaughtered but when a striker misses a sitter it's forgotten in a couple of days? Just thinking about Saurez skying that penalty yesterday.

Van Vossen Bastard!!!!I've not forgotten :BELM:

that van vossen miss gets worse and worse over the years!!

that was the best old firm game i ever watched, laudrup scored after 8 minutes then it was end to end stuff, 2 penalties missed and a fox on the pitch, was unbelievable!!