Fifa 12 Demo Teams Starting 11 And Ratings

Goianegra

Shit? That black guy sounds hilarous, slightly immature but. :D

Some of his videos are class, was watching the other day

The class of Barca etc shouldnt be an issue for me this year, because you pick your team before you search for a match, and they pair you up with a similar level of opposition. Sounds much improved.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The class of Barca etc shouldnt be an issue for me this year, because you pick your team before you search for a match, and they pair you up with a similar level of opposition. Sounds much improved.

:ohmy: That's brilliant. It'll probably take ages to find someone that isn't Barca or Chelsea though :dry:

you can do that now though, just go to custom match and pick the team level:

like, 3.5 - 4 stars

etc

The difference is no one uses that atm so you search and it doesnt match you with anyone

The new way everyone will be doing it the same way , should be a lot easier to find a decent match

But I like playing people who are shit so the only team they can play as is Barca! Jelavic destroys them every time! :D

Walcott only 1 point less than Pirlo, 2 behind Di Maria. Lulz.

Anybody got the Man United ratings?

A lot of the fifa ratings are just totally generic and random. Not much thought goes into it. Gotze has the same overall rating as Song. Do they fucking watch football :rolleyes:

Edit - Don't understand people moaning about Messi's rating. He's the greatest of all time and if anything should have a higher rating. I'd argue that Iniesta should be higher than a 92 as well, were it not for Messi he would be the undoubted best player on the planet.

The fifa ratings make me miss old school pro evo, by fuck were Konami pretty damn good with their stats. The stats actually meant something as did tactics and strategies.

RIP Pro Evo

Walcott only 1 point less than Pirlo, 2 behind Di Maria. Lulz.

Anybody got the Man United ratings?

De Gea (81)

Smalling (77) - Vidic (90) - Ferdinand (87) - Evra (85)

Nani (85) - Carrick (82) - Anderson (76) - Young (84)

Rooney (90) - Hernandez (81)

Subs: Evans (75), Jones (76), Park (82), Fabio (75), Welbeck (76), Gibson (74), Owen (75), Lindegaard (74)

Doesn't look like a lot of changes and they're not on the demo, so I suspect they'll be a fair bit different on the game, but that's how they stand.