Jelavic Transfer Thread

HashPizza

Aye? I've spent thousands and too many hours already this season going to watch them and I will not be silenced over the fuck-ups, deliberate or otherwise, that we have seen with our transfer targets because someone on a fucking DISCUSSION board finds it too negative.

Fair enough mate, that's your opinion and I have mine. I just don't believe that we are in such a bad state as has been made out tonight.

As for the "spent thousands" part. I can understand how frustrating it gets on here when you follow the club you love so much and are ridiculed by fellow rangers fans.

I stood (probably somewhere near you) for an hour and sang my heart out after my team got a 3-0 humping in valencia, only to be told that the songs I sang were "embarrassing" and "bigoted" etc by some armchair supporter who hasn't been to a rangers game in his puff.

Tonight has been a big wake up call for me that some "Rangers fans" would rather be proven right about whyte. (Not aimed at you btw).

Just seems that some would rather craig whyte fail.

Just my opinion though.

Fair enough mate, that's your opinion and I have mine. I just don't believe that we are in such a bad state as has been made out tonight.

As for the "spent thousands" part. I can understand how frustrating it gets on here when you follow the club you love so much and are ridiculed by fellow rangers fans.

I stood (probably somewhere near you) for an hour and sang my heart out after my team got a 3-0 humping in valencia, only to be told that the songs I sang were "embarrassing" and "bigoted" etc by some armchair supporter who hasn't been to a rangers game in his puff.

Tonight has been a big wake up call for me that some "Rangers fans" would rather be proven right about whyte. (Not aimed at you btw).

Just seems that some would rather craig whyte fail.

Just my opinion though.

Fair enough, bud. (tu)

There will always be a certain amount of 'I told you so' on a messageboard, and I freely admit to doing it myself on occasion, but I don't believe that any Bear wants us to fail just to get some short-lived kudos on here.

Fair enough, bud. (tu)

There will always be a certain amount of 'I told you so' on a messageboard, and I freely admit to doing it myself on occasion, but I don't believe that any Bear wants us to fail just to get some short-lived kudos on here.

I don't want to believe it, maybe I worded it wrong. There have been a few suspect posts tonight that maybe are coming from "non-bears".

Got to say though I am totally gutted that we aren't in europe this season. Started going away last season for the away games and I truely enjoyed it. Nothing like seeing 5000 bears outsing 70,000 man united fans at old trafford, or a last minute goal in lisbon. Also the little things like walking down a street half pished not speaking a word of the language and chatting to fellow rangers fans randomly. Easily the best away support in the world.

WATP

I don't want to believe it, maybe I worded it wrong. There have been a few suspect posts tonight that maybe are coming from "non-bears".

Got to say though I am totally gutted that we aren't in europe this season. Started going away last season for the away games and I truely enjoyed it. Nothing like seeing 5000 bears outsing 70,000 man united fans at old trafford, or a last minute goal in lisbon. Also the little things like walking down a street half pished not speaking a word of the language and chatting to fellow rangers fans randomly. Easily the best away support in the world.

WATP

None better, mate. :crabflute:

LIVERPOOL failed in a shock deadline day swoop for Nikica Jelavic.

SunSport can reveal Anfield boss Kenny Dalglish moved to land the Ibrox ace yesterday afternoon.

Rangers dismissed the offer and insisted the hitman was going NOWHERE. King Kenny was looking for attacking options after losing David Ngog, Raul Meireles and Joe Cole.

He signed up Craig Bellamy from Manchester City but Jelavic was on his radar. Dalglish chanced his arm with a cheeky bid to take the hitman on loan before he made a more realistic offer.

Then Leicester, who had a £6.5m offer turned down on Tuesday, topped Liverpool's bid as they came back in last night with an increased deal.

That, too, was rejected.Rangers insiders also claimed there was a late £9million bid tabled for Jelavic from an UNNAMED club just hours before the transfer window closed.

Kyle Hutton and John Fleck missed out on a loan move to Sheffield United with the paperwork not done in time and James Beattie's had his contract ripped up.

Meanwhile, Kaizer Chiefs branded Gers' £100,000 offer for South Africa skipper Siphiwe Tshabalala an insult.

Agent Jazzman Mahlakgane said: "They tried to get him on loan first and then they were offering £100,000. It's an insult."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3787591/Gers-KO-Kop-bid-for-Jela.html#ixzz1WewrRxhK

we all know it's Leicester, why are they saying it's a un named club?

IMO its fairly simple its disinformation put out by Rangers in the hope Leicester City would come back in with an offer over 10-12 million and if they had he would have been gone.

If 9 million had been offerred i think Jela and his agent would have had something to say .

That said at least the sliver lining is we get to keep him ( well till January)

LIVERPOOL failed in a shock deadline day swoop for Nikica Jelavic.

SunSport can reveal Anfield boss Kenny Dalglish moved to land the Ibrox ace yesterday afternoon.

Rangers dismissed the offer and insisted the hitman was going NOWHERE. King Kenny was looking for attacking options after losing David Ngog, Raul Meireles and Joe Cole.

He signed up Craig Bellamy from Manchester City but Jelavic was on his radar. Dalglish chanced his arm with a cheeky bid to take the hitman on loan before he made a more realistic offer.

Then Leicester, who had a £6.5m offer turned down on Tuesday, topped Liverpool's bid as they came back in last night with an increased deal.

That, too, was rejected.Rangers insiders also claimed there was a late £9million bid tabled for Jelavic from an UNNAMED club just hours before the transfer window closed.

the tims were crowing about this on facebook and twitter last night as soon as it was announced "no way could Rangers turn down a bid like that, it didn't happen".

Some folks on here are saying the same.

In other words it's all spin to put Rangers in a positive light when we didn't bring anyone in.

Our start of season has been such an embarrassment (out of 2 euro cups, numerous transfer fiasco's) that it could hardly get worse, so why bother trying to hide the fact we weren't bringing anyone in?

Was rejecting 6.5 from Leicester not enough good news on that front?