***the Champions Vs Kilmarnock***

Gaz52

I think he has it in his locker to be a good winger. It doesn't look like he does any drills in training working on his right foot or skill moves. If he checked the positioning of our strikers prior to crossing instead of staring at the ball he would've had even more assists this season than he already has.

This is what I don't get. He shouldn't even need training, if he was a natural winger he'd have little tricks and great close control before he even got near the first team. He isn't agile, he isn't good with the ball at his feet (as opposed to being knocked a few metres ahead) and he isn't an exceptional crosser. In every main attribute you typically require of a winger he is noticeably deficient, except pace. And pace isn't that important. Davie Cooper didn't have pace. He could beat a man because he was an artist.

Some fucking fans we've got. No wonder we shite it at ibrox when our fans pick out who they hate and fucking maul him. Ortiz has been miles better than Wylde yet he gets fucking slaughtered on here. Embaressing

I agree, Wylde hasn't been at his best either...I hope Ortiz proves me wrong and comes out like lightning but I reckon it won't happen.

It's games like tonight we learn, how good a manager McCoist is. Hope he has something up his sleeve to change a few things and dig out a win (tu)

Agree - clearly his half time team talk against the filth did the trick. Hopefully he is giving the players some words of inspiration in there just now to spur them on for the 2nd half and 3 points

This sitting back and allowing teams to play against us never works.

Press them high up the pitch, force them into mistakes and play with a bit of tempo.

I can't understand how the team/management don't seem to realise this. We almost never struggle when we go all out. We're certainly more than a match for every single team in Scotland when we go all out. We ALWAYS struggle when we don't.

Hey all , just in from work , anyone give me a quick update on the line up , score and 1st half performance ?

Cheers

Same line up as Saturday only it's Ortiz for Naismith... 0-0. Playing pretty poor but it will change 2nd half.