David Templeton

albertz loyal

The best out and out winger to play in this league for many a year.If things go our way with the tax case and we get a few bob to spend i would love to see him at ibrox next season,a real talent who can only get better,only problem might be that nutjob romanov asking funny money for him.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great player, regardless of his supposed allegiances I would still take him 100%, but not in our price range unfortunately. Another I would take would be Stevenson, seen him 10-15 times and he impresses me virtually every time, good on the ball, but hard working and puts himself about. Been an absolute steal for Hearts

I heard he doesn't want to go to any of the OF. He's not a "mad tarrier" he was a celtic fan growing up, his dads a bear his name is David Cooper Templeton. Kevin Thomson is a Hibee and still loves Rangers I love KT. Disregard everyone elses posts I speak the truth.

I'd love him at Ibrox, at least Whittaker wouldn't be skinned sensless everytime we play Hearts.

I heard he doesn't want to go to any of the OF. He's not a "mad tarrier" he was a celtic fan growing up, his dads a bear his name is David Cooper Templeton. Kevin Thomson is a Hibee and still loves Rangers I love KT. Disregard everyone elses posts I speak the truth.

I'd love him at Ibrox, at least Whittaker wouldn't be skinned sensless everytime we play Hearts.

Mad provo from what I've been told and hates Rangers as well as his Da.

Great player, regardless of his supposed allegiances I would still take him 100%, but not in our price range unfortunately. Another I would take would be Stevenson, seen him 10-15 times and he impresses me virtually every time, good on the ball, but hard working and puts himself about. Been an absolute steal for Hearts

I agree about Stevenson. Cracking player. When he doesnt play Herats seems to miss that "something". I would be very happy to see him at Ibrox. On the subject of Templeton, I have saw him in the last two games at Ibrox and he made a mug of Whittaker, looked superb. He is a bit inconsitent though as I saw him play against Ayr last week and he was virtually annononmous (sp?) Until he adds a bit of consistancy to his game I would say no.