Interest in Aluko

DougieGers

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know what to think about this one. He's never impressed me in the past to the extent of thinking, yeah maybe he'd be a good signing for us. Like all trialists I hope he does win a deal, as I think it's a million times better having a player in training to scrutinize instead of watching videos or going over to watch matches.

Good luck sone jim!

For the avoidance of doubt, and before this thread degenerates, racism will not be tolerated.

At a time when all forums are under intense scrutiny, posting racist comments may result in a lifetime ban. If not longer.

I'm not too sure about the Aluko deal, like others have said there hasn't been anything from him that makes you think "he's be great for us" however when you think back to last season and (first game against Hamilton apart) Foster's contribution then there is a part of me that thinks, perhaps Ally knows what he is doing! Time will tell I suppose.