Bendiksen

LegendofCoop

Just wondering with our lack of creativity in midfield whether he might be worth a try?

I'll be honest and say I've not seen him play at all. So I'm asking those who get to see the youth games etc whether you reckon he's got what it takes. Is he any better say than Fleck or Bedoya??

(tu)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was me in charge, and since there are so many not performing well enough, id fill the team with youngsters.

Thank fuck you're not in charge then. :D

In all seriousness, I've not seen much of him but whenever I have seen him he looks a player, I'd give him a game over Bedoya and Fleck tbh.

(tu) Cheers. So just why does he not get a chance? Ally has no qualms it seems about playing young Hemmings. Just find it a bit odd that Thomas hasn't had a sniff of first team action recently, and we're going after trialists. Must get gut wrenching for guys like him then.

I don't think that's through choice with Hemmings though, been forced into throwing him in. I agree about Bendiksen though, certainly seems as if he has more technical ability than a few of our other midfielders. it's a shame he hasn't been given a chance, and fully expect him to leave when his contract runs out.