Broadfoot Incident

julescotia

Right this obviousely stemmed from the remonstration he had after the match,offering fans outside for a square go.

Imagine doing that to the Napoli or Lazio fans , as a player earning thousands of pounds a week he should never ever get involved with fans.

Second bad move his father getting out the car and an even worse move him getting out of it .

I can understand his frustration , but he earns big enough cash to take the verbal .

If he cant take it , then he should move on.

And he should never ever be remonstrating with Football fans of any club.

If he was in Italy or South America he would be strung up by his own supportets.

Extremely unproffesional and rather foolish .

He should have stayed in the car until the police where called.

And I have been in that situation with a mob of Arabs Stoning my vehicle .

Never get out unless absolutely necessary.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgraceful and an embarrassment. Any right thinking Rangers supporter would not condone the actions of these so called fans to a player who wears the coveted blue jersey regardless of how he performs. Yes, fans have a right to voice their opinions but have no right to act in what only can be called as thuggish behaviour,

You would not expect this kind of behaviour from a paying customer at your own work, complaining is one thing but verbal and physical abuse is another. Why would Big Kirk have to tolerate it.

Tell me, what would you do if you car was surrounded by thugs. If you were hard enough, would you have a sqare go?

Surrounded by thugs?

Do you write for the tabloids?

Shocking. Although Broadfoot is not, and never will be Rangers class, there is no excuse for what happened. At a time when every media outlet has an agenda against us, all these so-called fans have achieved is to put us under the spotlight again. We are better than that! Leave all that nonsense to the Paul Gadd Arena mhob. In an ideal world Broadfoot will leave Rangers in January. Until then, certainly give him pelters for a pish performance, but leave it at that.

Disgraceful and an embarrassment. Any right thinking Rangers supporter would not condone the actions of these so called fans to a player who wears the coveted blue jersey regardless of how he performs. Yes, fans have a right to voice their opinions but have no right to act in what only can be called as thuggish behaviour,

You would not expect this kind of behaviour from a paying customer at your own work, complaining is one thing but verbal and physical abuse is another. Why would Big Kirk have to tolerate it.

Tell me, what would you do if you car was surrounded by thugs. If you were hard enough, would you have a sqare go?

If I challenged people to have a fight with me I don't think I'd have grounds to complain if said fight turned up.

He knew his family would be there after the game and he wasn't going to be on the team bus yet he was still trying to arrange fights outside.

edit - I'm not defending their actions but he's not an innocent victim here.

Not condoning what they did but if Broadfoots offering fans square gos while hes on the park then he brought it on himself, he needs to get to fuck thinks hes better than he is, he is shocking my brother is a better player than he is and hes not even a pro.

Fans: clubfoot yer shite!

Broadfoot: whit, square go the lot of yees!

Full time.

Broadfoot gets in car.

Fans see Broadfoot in car.

Fans: yer still shite, wanting a square go now?

Broadfoots Da: fuck yoos, don't talk to my boy like that.

Fans: fuck you ya baldy bastard.

Broadfoot: moan then, am a hero!

The Sun: Rangers Thugs Terrorise Innocent Family

Stop saying his car was surrounded by thugs.

The article says there was 3 of them.

First up - this story was written by a Scottish Sun reporter so any resemblance to facts is purely accidental. The Sun and its downmarket, gutter-dwelling writing staff are well known for lying through their fucking teeth, so if we accept that this may not be as bad as is claimed.

Secondly (and I'm not Broadfoot's biggest fan), he hasn't asked to be played at left back - his manager (McCoist) has put this right-footed square peg into a left-sided round hole - which is why he looks like a duck out of water.

Big Broadfoot, for all his faults, is a Rangers supporter who happens to be lucky enough to be playing for the club and thus deserves our 100% backing.

Not condoning it but I was right at the incident at Rugby Park and Broadfoot was well out of order and acting like a compete ned. He persisted on telling these supporters he would see them out side (even as the game went on) then continued to do so at the final whistle so if u act like a compete ned u are going to be treated like one and the abuse he was getting was for laughing when we were 1-0 down in the last couple of minutes and it was far from the worst abuse I have herd at a match.

Did the paper have photographic proof, these guys are actually Rangers fans

The RM kangaroo court doesnt need any more proof than a Sun journalist said it.

The same newspaper which is getting a daily kicking live on telly at the Leveson inquiry, for printing made up stories about whoever they feel like demonising.

We really don't help ourselves as a fan base, it's just one thing after another.

Terrorising our own, what the hell are some or our fans thinking. Yes, emotions run high. But most of us have the decorum to realize after the final whistle. Things like this run it's course. Not escalate into something that further damages our reputation.

No player deserves to be cornered and abused by our support.

Don't know the facts of the story but if it's true that Rangers fans acted like, all i can say is that their complete idiots. Can't believe some in this thread believe it's okay.

As for the poster who said all the players got/get abuse, nonsense! There is no way Davis, Jelavic, McGregor would ever get that sort of abuse.

100% agree with this.

plus on sunday broadfoot was far from the worst player on the park. i dnt think he has enuff to offer to be at the rangers but thats aint my decision.

also see these cunts that abuse players all game then take the huff if 1 reacts to them. GET A FUCKING GRIP. IF YE GIVE IT OUT TAKE IT BACK.