Tax Case

I can agree that I could, or could not agree. But then again I may or may not disagree! It all depends on the time of the timing!

I think I can see your point of view, if that is your point of view, if not then I can't agree to see your point of view, unless it is, I think!

Anyone believing this unfounded rumour at this stage needs to waken up and give themselves a shake.

I appreciate that this is perhaps difficult for some to grasp but i can only assure the doubters that my source is very reliable and that for legal reasons i can't say more and would be morally wrong for me to do so. Again some may choose not to believe this but by saying no more at this stage i'm keeping my word with my source. Hope you all understand, I want nothing more than for this to be announced asap. :uk:

I appreciate that this is perhaps difficult for some to grasp but i can only assure the doubters that my source is very reliable and that for legal reasons i can't say more and would be morally wrong for me to do so. Again some may choose not to believe this but by saying no more at this stage i'm keeping my word with my source. Hope you all understand, I want nothing more than for this to be announced asap. :uk:

It's not difficult for any of us to grasp - you claim that your source is "very reliable" and for "legal reasons" you cannot go further, well, knowing all that before you started the thread and given the amount of false dawns that have filled these and other message boards since the HMRC case came to the fore - what did you think the RM posters would do here? Applaud your strength of character in protecting your source? Of course not - with a message like that we all want that thing the Clatty Clan want at every turn....clarification.

You should have kept it to your self until the time was right to tell the whole story (if indeed there is a 'whole story'?)

It's attention seeking clap-trap until otherwise proved. :sherlock:

Rangers Tax Case blog hasn't had anything new to spin and distort for over a week, which is rare. Usually that Celtic-minded obsessive spins weather reports as proof of Rangers' impending doom. In fact, even his blogs from recent weeks are just "naw, they urnae!" complaints against press reports of discussions between HMRC (who of course never do deals like the one they did do with Arsenal, settling for £10m instead of the £300m they demanded) and Rangers.

So perhaps he's got nothing to post or nothing that suits his agenda.

This is my 300th post and is purely for the 100 odd tims watching

For the past 3 years while watching the last game of the season Ive been able to make myself a sandwhich halfway during the first half coz the leagues been done and dusted whilst your hoping for a miracle

Scumbags

What kind of sandwich? :pipe:

It's not difficult for any of us to grasp - you claim that your source is "very reliable" and for "legal reasons" you cannot go further, well, knowing all that before you started the thread and given the amount of false dawns that have filled these and other message boards since the HMRC case came to the fore - what did you think the RM posters would do here? Applaud your strength of character in protecting your source? Of course not - with a message like that we all want that thing the Clatty Clan want at every turn....clarification.

You should have kept it to your self until the time was right to tell the whole story (if indeed there is a 'whole story'?)

Nope its passing on positive news bud, dry your eyes

Well said. I have never been worried about this tax case apart from when I first heard about it, but this post does quite ring true with me.

Nope its passing on positive news bud, dry your eyes

Tell you what - PM me with your source - I'm a Mod (Kev told me) - I'll keep it secret...keep it safe (Lord Of The Rings quote just then). :D

Like I said - you should have kept it to your good self until you were able to spill the whole tin of beans - there's nothing positive in your partial report. :sherlock:

Yours, Kleenex in hand,

CB :beer1:

Tell you what - PM me with your source - I'm a Mod (Kev told me) - I'll keep it secret...keep it safe (Lord Of The Rings quote just then). :D

Like I said - you should have kept it to your good self until you were able to spill the whole tin of beans - there's nothing positive in your partial report. :sherlock:

Yours, Kleenex in hand,

CB :beer1:

If he doesn't comply this thread should be locked

complied (tu)

He has been in touch by PM - I'll stick up here what I told him in response;

"El-Hadji Spit' has been in contact - and I am still awaiting further clarification".

He didn't reveal his source (gave reasons why he didn't) - I respect that but it looks like the thread would be best locked (by another Admin, for fear of cries of "It's a stitch-up"!) as it's going around in circles without said clarification.

:sherlock: