Tax Case

if a solution to the tax money has been achieved then you can bet your boots the fans will be paying the bill,thats how men like whyte and murray are rich,season books up,hospitality up,even the hookeyes and watery cola will go up ,ach scrub it am off to my scratcher.goodnight all

And further to that - why would Whyte describe the case being a monkey on our back (or something similar) that needed to be resolved to allow the club to move on if Murray wa son the hook for the bill?

Another who can't read.

Just wait to they announce the result, it will be easier for the both of us.... :lol:

lol what a retard

if murray is paying for the lawyers he is merely injecting a small amount of cash into rangers, that is all that he is doing legally. or if you want it crudely - adding to the capital. it will no doubt be his way of making peace.

unless there is a case for lifting the veil - which is entirely unlikely, murray has nothing legally to do with the current liability.

it is as simple as that. and it is to me the apology should be coming, but frankly i dont really want one, it would only move me coming from someone i respect...

Again where did i say he did :lol:

Again where did i say he did :lol:

What you've been saying is laughable and your backtracking even more so.

You clearly did not know what you were saying and now you're running for cover.

In reply to my points about Murray not having anything legally to do with the Tax liabilty

you said "Apart from Sir David is paying the bill...is that legal enough.."

What a retarded statement <cr>

For all those who missed it:

Crocker: They're in again!!

Jelavic......Lafferty!!!!!!!!!

Theyyyyyve Scoree again! This is incredible, remarkable, 3 goals in the first 6 minutes

Wrapping up the title in style

Jock Brown: well news from Rugby Park is its now three nil to Rangers... Wonder what Neil Lennon will make of the start Kilmarnock have made

(or something to that effect).... GIRFUY onlooking bheasts

:wanker:

What you've been saying is laughable and your backtracking even more so.

You clearly did not know what you were saying and now you're running for cover.

In reply to my points about Murray not having anything legally to do with the Tax liabilty

you said "Apart from Sir David is paying the bill...is that legal enough.."

What a retarded statement <cr>

The only person that has talked about paying the tax bill has been you, i have only ever been talking about the lawyers..read the thread again and slowly, maybe get an adult to help you....

Quite interesting stuff...but it ain't whyte that is handling these negotiations...more darylllll fantasy

2 questions on that:

1. Do we know that is what is happening for sure? Has it been verified, or has itonly come from some Celtic website?

2. Is it legally enforcable? HMRC claim the club owe them money and the club are legally prevented from talking to them about it?

That idiot that does the rangers tax case site

Would love to see his face when he finds out that we are getting away with it

Hahaha

The mhanky clatty cunts that have been laughing at our expense will be utterly devastated

All you get from them is tick tock tick tock the clock is counting to our downfall

Oh how they will be gutted

Anyway, according to Daryll and Mark this evening, they confirmed there are some rumours coming from Ibrox that the tax case may indeed be settled prior to it reconvening in the new year.

The £49m figure was confirmed as highest fugue available ie worst case scenario but any settlement would be much smaller, somewhere in the £10-15m bracket, which Craig Whyte has previously confirmed, during the take-over process, as a managable figure.

It was confirmed that Whyte is indeed in talks with HMRC but in London, rather than locally, the belief is this is what has brought about a change in tact by them.

It stinks of being an Operation Tango in reverse.

It was confirmed last month Sir Davids lawyers are representing rangers in this case as it could probably have a huge knock on for MIH as well....but i am sure mr flipper knows best.

Too many false dawns to give a shit about anything that a discredited idiot like darylllll king spouts.....

Confirmed by whom ?

That idiot that does the rangers tax case site

Would love to see his face when he finds out that we are getting away with it

Hahaha

The mhanky clatty cunts that have been laughing at our expense will be utterly devastated

All you get from them is tick tock tick tock the clock is counting to our downfall

Oh how they will be gutted

We are not getting away with anything; Rangers have no case to answer when it comes to guilt neccessarily. The legal representation believed and believes there is a strong case in defending Rangers; others might have thought otherwise, but the legal representatives are the best in this country, and they have been extremely confident that the advice they have given is substantial.

We are not getting away with anything; Rangers have no case to answer when it comes to guilt neccessarily. The legal representation believed and believes there is a strong case in defending Rangers; others might have thought otherwise, but the legal representatives are the best in this country, and they have been extremely confident that the advice they have given is substantial.

00000042.gif

Some more quotes for the timmys:

"Davis fools everyone by picking out Pedro MENDESSS!!! That... is... just... BRILLIANT! FABULOUS! An awesome goal by Pedro Mendes!

"Naismith... Jelavic is free... NAISMITH DID NOT NEED HIM! 2-0 up, inside 5 minutes! Rangers in a rush, a rush towards the title!"

"They're in again! Jelavic... Lafferty's onside! He's scored again! This is incredible. This is... remarkable. This is... extraordinary. Wrapping up the title in no time!"

"This is such a massive moment in the race for the title... SAMARAS IS FOILED... BY THE OUTSTANDING MCGREGOR! HE HAS HAD SOME SEASON! WHAT A HERO FOR RANGERS!"

GIRUY Timmy :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: