Tax Case

Go and do the tiniest amount of research then come back to me and apologise.....on you go.... :sherlock:

I'll apologise to someone I respect, so far there is no reason to respect your authority - as you have none.

This is Rangers FC's liability, not even Whyte's and certainly not Murray's. :h34rt:

I was listening to the Radio today, and there was a Programme about the HMRC doing deals with large corporate company's such as Vodafone, Orange, and the likes.

Now the Tax expert says each deal with regards to these large corporate bills are on an individual basis,and are negotiated at a level where both Party's are happy.

I think it will be settled for around the ten Million mark .This sounds the way this is going .I am not an expert ,but that's the way its sounding ,by listening to what is being said about all these other Tax Bills .

We are no different to them ,unless its dealt with in a Scottish office where they are Rancid with the Earls.This is my Opinion.

Oh and he said the small business should negotiate with them too,if they have to.That's the advice this guy gave.

I think Mr Whyte knows what he is doing with this.

To all the tims, you know who you are, that are clinging to stories about Whyte not being involved in the negotiations.....

BALDERDASH!!!!!!!

I know reading is not your strongpoint, but the circular said nobody but Murray Group could negotiate WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Who's to say they didn't agree to let him do it ?

I hope this pans out as Timmy is already bricking it and trying to find reasons it's not happening.

It can't be happening.

Oh please Ghod, In the Name of Lemmon, don't let it be happening.

Aw Shit, It's a conspiracy !!

:lol: