Jelavic Flattered by Reds Link

DamienM855

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No they were not, I'm proved that to be factually wrong many times on here.

Boyd knocked back 50K a week in Turkey to sign for Boro, that can't make somebody a money grabber when they lost out on at least 20K per week!

And he cost us £3million+ because he knocked back Birmingham

Clearly, but after 30 odd years in the game I'll back my judgement anytime against anyone. Jelavic will flop huge in the EPL.

I guess time will tell. Without trying to sound like a prick here but, how does your 30 years i the game stack up against some of these prem managers?. I would imagine they have a wee bit more football savvy and a bit better eye for a player.

I guess time will tell. Without trying to sound like a prick here but, how does your 30 years i the game stack up against some of these prem managers?. I would imagine they have a wee bit more football savvy and a bit better eye for a player.

It doesn't but I'm very self confident. ;) ;)

How much is Jelavic on, do we know? I'm in the middle of an argument with another highly trained accountant Tim and need to know asap. I contest he's not on much more than 6k or so. Right? Or wrong?

How much is Jelavic on, do we know? I'm in the middle of an argument with another highly trained accountant Tim and need to know asap. I contest he's not on much more than 6k or so. Right? Or wrong?

They said when he signed from Rapid he made 3 or 4 times more at us and that was about 3k iirc

I'm at the point where I'd rather sell and reinvest than keep him.

Is that harsh?

Imo that's partly why he was bought . He was an investment and as long as we get a good fee and allys gets some of the money I'd happily see him leave .

This is the way our transfer dealing will go for the considerable future as far as I can see . I'm happy with that as long as we continue to buy a good calibre of player . If we get a good season or two out of them and double our money , fine .

I could just see the interview on the BBC.

Chick Young ; So tell me Nikita...Sorry! Nikica :rolleyes: What kind of club would attract you to leave Rangers?

Nikica Jelavic ; To be very frankly with you Mr Chicklet, I would only be of much interested in going to a club with a very big name.

Chick Young; So you're willing to sign for Hamilton Academicals then, or Brighton and Hove Albion.

Nikica Jelavic ; I am very trying for the Europe games so I think the Brighton and Hovis Albion sound good for me, but I am very much focussed on playing for the Rangers at big stadiums such as the Gayfield Park because the SPL is of very high standard.

Off camera....Mr Chicklet... where the fucking hell is this Hamilton Academicals anyway??? they play against the Aston Villa? :blush:

This thread is a joke. I don't see how he is a money grabber, he's just a player who wants to achieve his full potential, if he believes that is away from Rangers, then fair play.

Not remember how much of a fuss he kicked up with Rapid to get here? If he wanted to leave that badly, we would know about it.