One player you could bring back?

The Godfather

Like the title reads who in your opinion is the one former Ranger that you guys would have back who could lead our current crop of players to glory?

I am torn between Baxter and McCoist! (Would love his goals at the minute since we need a striker)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An in form Cousin or Prso.

We need that all-round striker just now IMO.

Glad to see a Rangers fan that valued and rated Daniel Cousin: I really wish he was in that side right now. I would question some things about his attitude, but I am not sure he was as appreciated as he could have been.

Seeing as how we are lacking options up top ATM I would go for Michael Mols. Him and Jelavic up front would be a force IMO.

Mols before THAT injury would be sensational eh?

I still remember that performance against Motherwell where he was turning their players inside out...never seen a player who could turn as quick as Mols.

Mols before THAT injury would be sensational eh?

I still remember that performance against Motherwell where he was turning their players inside out...never seen a player who could turn as quick as Mols.

I know mate, that's what springs to mind when thinking about Mols. Must have been murder playing against him.

What a player he was.