julescotia

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

'Craig Levein is the best coach in Scotland, and I'd score 25 goals easy'

We've dodged a bullet here, this cunt's off his heid.

Ohh big bad Rangers try to sign player on the cheap ... we really are the lowest of the low not paying over the odds for a player that apparently no one else wants :rolleyes:

He's 27 and this is the first season he has notched a good goalscoring record in first team football. It's absolutely embarrassing we are even attempting to sign a player that just failed in England at Brighton and it's a worrying indication of the level we are at when we can't even conclude the transfer of such an inept player :anguish:

'Craig Levein is the best coach in Scotland, and I'd score 25 goals easy'

We've dodged a bullet here, this cunt's off his heid.

Levein might be a shite manager but who is better than him in Scotland, in fairness? Ally :anguish: ? Lennon <cr> ? Craig Broon? :craphead:

I must admit, a Championship reject turning us down saddened me slightly. But he'll reject us, move back to the Championship, drop down to league 1, then move back to Spain and no one will ever hear from him again while we'll be on the hunt for another trophy to add to our cabinet without that big-nosed creepy wee cunt. :crabflute::crabflute:

Fuck sake is that the same agent that said we didnt even offer him a deal? Defo smell shite. If he wants to turn his nose up at us then thts his loss. He just needs to look at aluko who we also picked up on the "cheap" bet hes not complaining wen 50thousand fans are chanting his name. If hes that confident of doing the business why not sign and have a clause in his contract that entitles him to an automatic increase wen he scores so many goals

The filth are routinely signing players on pre contracts and get nothing but praise.

We do it and get slated by all and sundry for trying to live within our means.

Sandaza.. just remember you went to Brighton and failed so what makes you think you are even good enough for us.

No mark wanker.....sadly just one of many being linked with or playing for us these days.

Guys a total fuckwit, he has just talked himself out the biggest move of his life because he thinks he is a hot shot.

He has failed at every level he has playet at bar SPL so no one outwith that will offer him a deal.

Another nobody chasing the £'s instead of personal goals. Enjoy lower end relegation scraps ya greasy mad bastard.

He is 27 and has scored 29 goals in his whole career so how anyone can say he is a proven goalscorer defies belief. He failed at Brighton in the 3rd tier of English football and his quote "if i came from another league with those goals" or whatever he said......i've got news ya clown,you didn't. You think Levein is the best manager too....we have dodged a bullet as this guy is deranged. :wanker:

For what it's worth I think he would be sensational for us.

SANDAZA IS SPOT ON.

well apart from the Levein bit.

Why does everyone crack up when someone has the baws to speak out against the Gers.

Everything he say IMHO is correct.

The Bears still need a goalscorer, it will be the difference between winning this league or not.

And to be fair even if he wasn't spot on he is doing his end of season move no harm at all.

He is in the spotlight and plenty of clubs will be keeping an eye out for him.

Again we will lose out.