£1.5m for Shagger & £2m for Naisy

julescotia

I would ignore this until we know more facts.

First, it's west brom, do you really think naismith or mcgregor - two big rangers men - will want to leave for peanuts to a shitey club? They still have to agree terms with any new club.

Also, this is all assuming we have no new owner in place by then. I'm sure when a new owner comes in the first thing he'll do is reward our best players - including aluko - with new contracts.

So I think a bit of prespective is required instead of automatically doing what this pathetic excuse of journalism wants us to do - believe the scaremongering & talk about it.

Don't give them the time of day.

Agreed. (tu)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

West brom are a shitey wee club, but the fact is they can afford to pay these players high wages, whereas unfortunately we can't. Like someone else said, once we are out of admin the days of us paying high wages (15,000 >) are over if we want to keep ourselves right and to avoid anything like this happening ever again.

A new owner must be installed asap or this shit will be heaped on us daily until that time,if nothing turns up it will be a very sad day when one of our top players walks for peanuts, its finger oot time for all that are in the position to do it.

The vultures are sitting on top of the stand waiting to pounce.

is the clause in the contract not if craig whyte(fuckin goggle eyed wee prick) remains in charge that the players can leave on the cheap? sure a read that somewhere

Wasn't it free transfers if Whyte remained in charge?

Total pish. Would be the steal of the century if true.

If were selling off players, i expect alot of interest which means a bidding war. We'll get alot more for these 2.

I don't think that is how it will work. If the players have a clause that is triggered at a certain offer then all clubs have to do is meet that figure ... in essence all interested clubs can offer Rangers the same figure and then it is the players who get the benefits of a bidding war. There was a bit of a fuss over a similar clause in Demba Ba's contract at Newcastle in January ... there is, apparently, a release clause in Ba's contract that is triggered if someone offers £7 million.

This clause only comes into effect IF Whyte somehow remains in charge, so if we get a new owner this clause gets ripped up.

I wouldn't be so sure of that ... it's certainly not the impression I got from Paul Clark's interview on the BBC at the time the agreements were reached. I get the impression that there could be two clauses. One for a new owner and one should Whyte remain involved. A new owner and reduced figures; Whyte and it's free transfers.

Naismith is now on the mend and should be ready to resume training in the summer.

Can't even get that right can they? Already started training last week!

Shows how made up the whole thing is

Everything will depend on how things pan out over the next few weeks. I don't expect any decisions right now, but I'm sure that agents will be planning for all eventualities. Media will speculate about anything that sells papers. The only thing totally accurate in the press is usually the day and date.

The whole article is hat far out of tune I don't see why anyone is giving it the time of day? McGregor WANTS to go down south? Pretty sure he just signed a long term contract and said he would be happy to end his career here! Where as Naismith will resume training in the summer? Naismith resumed training last week, so whoever wrote this hasn't done much research! I will be ignoring it until such time that FACTS are produced!!

And finally in other made up news, I'll be spending the weekend riding the life out of Scarlett Johanson, there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Neil lennon wins the dental hygiene of the year award and Craig Whyte is appointed head of HMRC.

Does anyone believe a word of this, a slow news day at Murdoch towers means that some junior trainee was asked to write a fluff piece.