Fan Boycotts

scottyc06

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the SPL sanctions be put in place, would you Boycott away fixtures

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, pressed approve by mistake.

You missed my bit about only having a few guys in with suitable banners. They still need to segregate for us.

but would they though say if we sold twenty tickets so had people to put up banners etc they would give us 20 seats, don't get me wrong im all for a boycott but it will be incredibly hard unless like people are saying something comes from the club or supporters groups

but would they though say if we sold twenty tickets so had people to put up banners etc they would give us 20 seats, don't get me wrong im all for a boycott but it will be incredibly hard unless like people are saying something comes from the club or supporters groups

It would be cheaper for them to segregate a larger portion of the stand and also easier to police. So 20 random tickets bought would close half a stand. Doesnt matter at DU shithole anyway as they cant even fill one of their own stands with so called fans, same with nealry every other club in the spl.

Wouldn't it be better to wait and see what the outcome of the changes are first, afterall they need 11 clubs to push the changes through and highly doubt we will vote for this so it will only take one more club to say no and then it's no change.

Hearts are in a precarious position by not paying wages on time and since this is also one of the changes very much doubt they'll be voting for change either

If it's a massive points deduction for us next season due to changes then I would be in favour of a boycott and make it clear to all spl clubs no tickets would be bought for away games

Was just quoted on stv news that they only need 8 clubs to push the changes. An 8-4 would push it through.

We've been stabbed in the back, kicked when we're down and had our faces slammed against a wall. Now is the time to fuck them all! Do nothing that is not in the best interests of Rangers. Spend nothing that is not going to our club. We are not looking for any favours just to be treated fairly which seems impossible as they seem to be queuing up to get their pound of flesh. After everything that has happened to us recently this has enraged me the most as the pariahs that have been nibbling away have shown their hand. Now I really hope that anyone acting in the best interests of Rangers can see exactly what we are up against and get themselves ready for the fight ahead, We don't do walking away cause We are the people, No surrender!

tank.giftank.giftank.giftank.giftank.giftank.giftank.gif

It would be cheaper for them to segregate a larger portion of the stand and also easier to police. So 20 random tickets bought would close half a stand. Doesnt matter at DU shithole anyway as they cant even fill one of their own stands with so called fans, same with nealry every other club in the spl.

well then theres only one thing to do (tu) yeah every other stadium would just be half empty or ful of our banners

there should be an option to boycott home games, because if as a club we agree to this we are just as guilty as the bastards who proposed the draconian measures, rather we refused the offer and see what they do, if they kick us out the league i would attend every game from division 3 thru to division 1 , if we agree to it then im finished with away games and probably home games.

Having been against any form of boycott for the last couple of years, I am now having a change of heart! I have always been of the view that our team needs us more than we need to make a point to other clubs!

However, should these teams vote for the new sanctions, knowing full well it is us they are going to be effecting then I think it's time to step up our game! With these new sanctions we wouldn't be given a chance in hell of gaining anything for up to 3 years!

Would you be willing to boycott ALL away SPL games, that includes Celtic!

I am gonna start with voting Yes! Enough is enough! This organisation needs to learn the importance of Rangers to it's mere survival, never mind it's prosperity!

What would be the point of this boycott?

Really think we should just start now, let then know what will happen if this does happen, lets take action.

It should start now , but we know it won't , we continually get fucked over by the same clubs year after year and no one ever does a thing about it .

This is now our chance to all stand together on this and it WILL hurt them ...........

The support can't and probably won't unite. I see you're only trying to put an idea out there mate but there's no way it'll happen.

Believe me, I had that exact same opinion that it was pointless, but it's just getting beyond a joke and really this is going to be the only way we would get people to listen!

But I agree, there's a lot for it but with the size of support we have it would be impossible to have a complete boycott but if there was a lot of RSC's and supporters groups backing it, they would still lose a fair bit of money would be lost and they may start to notice how much Rangers meant Scottish football!

Believe me, I had that exact same opinion that it was pointless, but it's just getting beyond a joke and really this is going to be the only way we would get people to listen!

But I agree, there's a lot for it but with the size of support we have it would be impossible to have a complete boycott but if there was a lot of RSC's and supporters groups backing it, they would still lose a fair bit of money would be lost and they may start to notice how much Rangers meant Scottish football!

Don't get me wrong mate, I'm 100% totally behind the idea. If the majority boycotted then I certainly would as well. Fuck the SPL.

we bit off point but imagine hibs got relegated and imagine a punishment was to put rangers in the sfl(division 1). whats to say the sfl wont get bigger than the spl, if you compare clubs in terms of size you have dundee hibs rangers livingston falkirk, lets be honest the only biggish clubs in the spl would be the scum aberdeen hearts motherwell and dundee utd. ok so it maybe wouldn't get bigger but it would be close and the spl would lose tv money with gers going. and when home punters start coming back to see gers in the sfl money would go up. hypothetical and idiotic i know but my god i would love to see it, then when we win the league refuse to be promoted to the spl, fuck them, cunts!

Yes. But we need to get the club on board with this and urge them under no circumstances to accept tickets.

Wee question though, if Rangers accept tickets and they are not sold, will the club be het for any unsold tickets and the same for RSC ?

Let the boycot begin right now, as from today. The spl have made their feelings known towards us over the years. So lets start hitting their coffers right now.

My Hearts tickets came today!

The bastards have had my money, so I'll go along to support the team this time - I won't be seeking out any more away tickets if this move goes ahead though.

Will follow another's suggestion & not buy anything while at their ground.

I agree but the onnly trouble about boycotting the piggery is that they will just fill it 60,000 full of their own fans

Not the same though.

As fans, we like the opposition fans to be there to rub their faces in it.

The same would apply to them I'd imagine. It would take the gloss off their little rebel fest.

I ve just changed my vote

I love away games I love following our team

But they have gone to far

We fed and clothed these teams for 140 years

They have lived off US

Today they cost US money and our creditors money.

This can no longer go without sanction

Flk them I will get my handicap down.