Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

I'm not going to kick TBK bid while it's down. They tried to save our club after all, that can't be knocked.

Lets face it though they could have killed our club, if they dont even have the money for the admin process

So, whats the consensus? Bill Ng? Good or bad?

Too hard to call as dont know enough about them

He is saying all the right things ,, but wary that so did CW once upon a time.

Dont know much about the American deal either,,, i see CW has had a pop at them ,, so if we disagree with everything that comes out of his trap that could mean they are a decent lot.,,,, who knows :crabflute:

I think the newco scenario is on the cards

Which puts us at the mercy of the SPL and SFA which makes me cringe

Hope I am wrong

I think the same mate, with all thats going about, BUT !!!! I dont believe for one second, a RULE Change can be applied before end of season, therefore if it is done would have to be done soon.

Brian Kennedy, will have known all this whats going on, and If i was a betting man, I would bet he takes over Rangers with ticketus on board.

Didnb't mean to neg rep this, sorry. Someone balance it out please?

No problem 'Senna', we are all a little taken over with this breaking news. '4 Men' has sorted it anyway. Good chaps both. :praise:

I could well be wrong about Bill Ng, but my gut feeling has been with him since Frankie started to give us info, fingers crossed.

Too hard to call as dont know enough about them

He is saying all the right things ,, but wary that so did CW once upon a time.

Dont know much about the American deal either,,, i see CW has had a pop at them ,, so if we disagree with everything that comes out of his trap that could mean they are a decent lot.,,,, who knows :crabflute:

Thought the same

Cautiously optimistic i suppose

What is clear is that ticketus are trying to determine who our new owner is based on the return they will get.

Look at how quick their deal with TBK's has collapsed, all this talk of wanting the club to survive and be healthy can be believed as much as anything Whyte has said.

All this fucking about and side deals is only going to lead to HMRC blocking any deal.

As for TBK's, talk is cheap, obviously because when the time came for all these so-called supporters to save the club, they bottled it.

Of course be cautious about the bidders considering what just happened with whyte but let's give ng and co. a chance. Truth be told none of us know enough about him to praise or damn him.

I will be interested to see his team, then I may be able to judge the bid a bit more accurately.

Maybe now that Murray's done with the microphone we'll get a chance to hear from them.