Transfers

Going from being a pit part to key player in world cup year though?

Add gustavo, suarez then your talking about Arsenal challenging at the very least for everything domestically, a RB and CB then Europe aswell

Arsenal arent far away at all

You're looking for the joke thread buddy.

Offers from Spain?

Only Real Madrid and Barcelona could afford him, can't see either being interested unless Barcelona are looking to get rid of Song.

I haven't been impressed with Kirchhoff in midfield, just watching him on the ball you can tell he's a CB.

Athletico will have money from selling Falcao.

As far as I'm aware they don't have much of that money to spend mate, all becomes the third party ownership etc. I believe they received 50% maybe less of the fee that Monaco have paid.

You would have thought they would have spent more money by now if they got most of the Falcao money because they also have lots coming in for the UCL this season.

In regards to Arsenal, their a long way from challenging domestically. They've had Cesc, Nasri, Song, RVP in the past and not challenged, although both would massively help, Arsenal still don't have a strong enough starting 11 nevermind squad depth. I think the Arsenal fans on here are in a dream world when it comes to them needing improvements, it's not a case of 2-3 players IMO.

Ooft fuck that! They've brought in a quality replacement for very little so it's not all bad I suppose.

Spot on about Arsenal, they're miles away.

I'm surprised Scott Sinclair hasn't been picked up by anybody yet.

He's certainly no world beater but he's a handy player and for what, 5 or 6 million, clubs like Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, Newcastle and Swansea could all do a lot worse than bringing him in to give them another option IMO.

Downing to west ham for 5 mill following Carroll for 15 mill, thats a whole 35 million wasted by Kenny's Liverpool, madness. and im sure multi million pound Henderson will follow, the price of english "talent" in that league is halarious

I'm surprised Scott Sinclair hasn't been picked up by anybody yet.

He's certainly no world beater but he's a handy player and for what, 5 or 6 million, clubs like Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, Newcastle and Swansea could all do a lot worse than bringing him in to give them another option IMO.

How it's worked out for him at Man City was so predictable.