Transfers

10 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

They've made something around £20m over them seasons from loaning him out and never paying his wages.

One of the things that Marina lass done when she took over years ago was working out that you can buy these young players very cheap and loan them out over there entire contracts basically, hardly ever paying their wages and getting millions from loan fees. Very clever girl.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Bayern paying Sane £385k a week is ridiculous.

Something has to stink with that surely? All Bundesliga teams are still fan owned and have to operate within their means. Paying him that amount is not living within your means. 

24 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah, unreal.

Pretty sure Bayern are top 5 for highest wage bills in the world. Coutinho was on more apparently. 🤮

Disgusting really. Never liked Bayern. They look like much more of an FFP rule break than City do.

23 minutes ago, ClydebankBearWATP said:

Thomas Partey to Arsenal and Guendouzi away to highest bidder/swap deal 

Guendouzi is being vilified for being a horrible cunt on the pitch, which is exactly what Arsenal need.

He's young, talented and has a nasty streak. 

Fuck knows why Arsenal want rid of him (except I do know) they're far too nice. 

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Guendouzi is being vilified for being a horrible cunt on the pitch, which is exactly what Arsenal need.

He's young, talented and has a nasty streak. 

Fuck knows why Arsenal want rid of him (except I do know) they're far too nice. 

Doesnt score, doesnt assist. Hes okay and true hes talented but hes an arrogant wee prick. Rude and disrespectful to staff and thinks hes the bollocks. Had the same peoblem at lorient that got him froze out for a few months.

Nasty streak on the pitch is fine but being a prick and disruptive off it is a different thing.

Arsenal can cash in and address needs now.

4 minutes ago, ClydebankBearWATP said:

Doesnt score, doesnt assist. Hes okay and true hes talented but hes an arrogant wee prick. Rude and disrespectful to staff and thinks hes the bollocks. Had the same peoblem at lorient that got him froze out for a few months.

Nasty streak on the pitch is fine but being a prick and disruptive off it is a different thing.

Arsenal can cash in and address needs now.

I'd stick with him and see how it works out.

They bought him knowing those issues, he's only on £40k a week. 

Right now I wouldn't be worrying about assists or goals, he's a decent ball carrier (no laughing in the back).

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I'd stick with him and see how it works out.

They bought him knowing those issues, he's only on £40k a week. 

Right now I wouldn't be worrying about assists or goals, he's a decent ball carrier (no laughing in the back).

Arteta isnt that type though to put up with his shite. He wants players 100% in and committed and his off field ahite doesnt fit.

His stock is also high, i think Joe Willock is on an upwars trajectory, goals and assists and is a better ball carrier. 

Put it this way if guendouzi goes and partey signs i would be delighted at that kind of business

11 minutes ago, ClydebankBearWATP said:

Arteta isnt that type though to put up with his shite. He wants players 100% in and committed and his off field ahite doesnt fit.

His stock is also high, i think Joe Willock is on an upwars trajectory, goals and assists and is a better ball carrier. 

Put it this way if guendouzi goes and partey signs i would be delighted at that kind of business

You might be right, you might be wrong.

But the amount of noses turning up at him for being a horrible cunt on the park is pathetic.

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

You might be right, you might be wrong.

But the amount of noses turning up at him for being a horrible cunt on the park is pathetic.

From what i have seen that isnt it though, its the stuff in training and behind the scenes thats doing him no favours at all.

15 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Norwich want £50 million for Ben Godfrey :lol:

And people want us to sell Goldson for £4-5million. 

Anybody English goes for basically double their worth due to their nationality. At some point a premier league club will want Goldson, when they do we should be getting at least £8-10million for him