Transfers

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

And people want us to sell Goldson for £4-5million. 

Anybody English goes for basically double their worth due to their nationality. At some point a premier league club will want Goldson, when they do we should be getting at least £8-10million for him 

If someone like Godfrey goes for 50 million, then Goldson is worth a lot more than 8-10.

On 06/07/2020 at 22:30, GabrielTomato said:

Guendouzi is being vilified for being a horrible cunt on the pitch, which is exactly what Arsenal need.

He's young, talented and has a nasty streak. 

Fuck knows why Arsenal want rid of him (except I do know) they're far too nice. 

By all accounts a horrible cunt off the park as well, hes not started since the Brighton game I think it was and Arsenal are unbeaten since. 

I always thought he was a tidy player but Arsenal seem to play better as a whole when hes not in the team. 

16 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Laurent Robert’s son, Thomas, signs a one year contract at Airdrie. Supposedly snubbed Celt*c, a four year deal at Montpellier,  and at least one Bundesliga side in the process. 

Can take from that he wants to play football right now as opposed to in a few years, will certainly toughen him up. Fair play to the lad I say

38 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

Can take from that he wants to play football right now as opposed to in a few years, will certainly toughen him up. Fair play to the lad I say

Aye, respect him for going senior as early as possible, will do his development no harm. 

On 17/07/2020 at 00:29, Laudrup1984 said:

Think they sold Pepe for about 70million. Got this guy for about 12million and are now looking to sell for similar to Pepe. About 140million from two players. They must have made some amount of money through the years going all the way back to Hazard.

I swear the quality of player these days is deteriorating yet their prices continue to go through the roof.

I genuinely wouldn't take some of these crazy priced players at Ibrox! I'm picking on English based players but if you take away their fees or valuation I just don't get the likes of Stones, Pickford, Kepa, Joelinton, Haller, Maguire, Godfrey, Mendy, Buendia etc. Imagine Pickford laughing after he drops the ball at Fir Park, Stones trying to turn at the Tony Macaroni or Joelinton just being on the park!

Obviously there are loads of examples good and bad however there are just so many average players being treated like superstars.

It is their director of football, pretty much the best in the business player recruitment wise

On 22/07/2020 at 23:09, CoatbridgeBear said:

Behave man.

Behave what? It’s not 2005. 25 million is not a big fee anymore.

Brighton paid over 20 million for a centre half from the championship last Summer. Bournemouth paid 20 million for Dominic Solanke. Aston Villa paid 25 million for Tyrone Mings.

In 2020, 25 million for Hojbjerg isn’t a lot of money considering he is only 24, he’s come on leaps and bounds at Southampton and how highly rated he is by people like Guardiola. Google Guardiola and Hjobjerg and you will see what he thought of him a few years back and what he believes his potential is. At that price, all the big clubs should be circling the wagon.