Transfers

10 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Surely to fuck Aaron Ramsey isn't signing for Burnley.

Has someone let them know John Lundstram is available?

I've basically changed the landscape here.

If Lundstram goes on loan to Burnley I'm wanting a League Medal.

5 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Why are Liverpool paying millions for Carvalho, just to send him back to Fulham for the rest of the season when he only has 6 months left on his contract?

Couldn't they just sign him on a pre contract for free?

He’s English homegrown etc so probably be due the same or more at a tribunal.

8 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Why are Liverpool paying millions for Carvalho, just to send him back to Fulham for the rest of the season when he only has 6 months left on his contract?

Couldn't they just sign him on a pre contract for free?

English players can only sign pre contracts with other English clubs when they have three months left on their contract IIRC.

19 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Can’t understand why Lingard has rejected two loan moves. He’s done at Man Utd so why not go somewhere and play?

From listening to SSN it's been United.

They don't want to deal with West Ham. Asked for a £12 Million loan bonus if Newcastle stayed up. :lol: 

38 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Can’t understand why Lingard has rejected two loan moves. He’s done at Man Utd so why not go somewhere and play?

I seen a video in another thread on here that had breaking news someone signed him on loan yet hes gone nowhere.

Anyway £40m for Dele Alli...WTAF?

Hope Everton get relegated, sorry @wully

16 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I seen a video in another thread on here that had breaking news someone signed him on loan yet hes gone nowhere.

Anyway £40m for Dele Alli...WTAF?

Hope Everton get relegated, sorry @wully

Alli is such an Everton signing :lol:

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Alli is such an Everton signing :lol:

So true, file under Phil Neville, Gareth Barry, Louis Saha, Alex Iwobi, Theo Walcott, Aaron Lennon etc. Surprised they didn't try and go for Lingard too!

They love picking up players who have been discarded by sides above them on the downward trajectory of their career.

Think a few of us had hoped that covid shutdowns last season would have realigned the money in football a bit but wasn’t to be. I still hope it implodes at some point but transfers like £25m for Woods, £40m for Alli and so on, confirm the game is still fucked.  Let alone the money Barca are spunking again all because they got new banking facilities to cover a 1bn debt. 

Rest of this shithole still focus on ‘how can they afford Ramsey’ but elsewhere it’s just astronomical levels.