Rangers to England shock

scottjf82

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this allowed legally within the Scottish And English rules?

Or is it impossible?

I know the EPL rules state they wouldn't allow it...or so I've read but that's a fight for another day!

Dont know how it works, cause we aint in Scottish Football are we now?

what is the Bury fan base like? The chairmen said he hadn't been approached but didn't rule out that he wouldn't sell. Cant see it happening however it would be incredible

Oddly, one of the first people I spoke to after admin began was a Bury fan.

He was strangely reassuring, saying with our fan base we would soon be back where we belong, unlike Bury, who he said had been punching above their weight, and did not have the support to maintain their position.

Is this allowed legally within the Scottish And English rules?

Or is it impossible?

I know the EPL rules state they wouldn't allow it...or so I've read but that's a fight for another day!

Every time people have spoke about Rangers going to England this has been suggested. This is our only way into England.

But you just know the SFA will have something to say about this. There not going to let us go to a bigger and better league with them losing out the most in this.

Every time people have spoke about Rangers going to England this has been suggested. This is our only way into England.

But you just know the SFA will have something to say about this. There not going to let us go to a bigger and better league with them losing out the most in this.

For argument's sake, should this be our only way into England, it's grotesque. A fucking horrible thing to do. There's no way I'd be able to travel to away games down south knowing that I'm in the spot of a Bury fan of 40 odd years just because the directors at board level of his club fucked it all.

were currently not a member of the SFA so they can't stop it. as for the FA its a loophole in their rules which allows it

If its legally ok to do that then we should...get it movin we can be Bury Rangers for 10 mins then change our name to Rangers fc...then get a meeting with all the other clubs in the league to change the rules do that what we do can't be done again!

It would be a win win glorious situation, we're in England and that paedo taig mob can rot up here with no chance of getting to England

I've always said we're a Scottish club and we should play in the Scottish Leagues.

The past few weeks have changed my opinion. Get us out of this shithole of a league Mr Green.

We won't get to as many games, but the ones we do get to, we'll thoroughly fuckin enjoy.

This whole saga has taught be something

There's probably bury fans going to bed worried about this

Just as I've went to bed worried about my team

Not fair on them and as I said, from worrying like I have you feel for other supporters that have the knife stuck in their chest

Good real club bury , supporters deserve better than shite journalism

This whole saga has taught be something

There's probably bury fans going to bed worried about this

Just as I've went to bed worried about my team

Not fair on them and as I said, from worrying like I have you feel for other supporters that have the knife stuck in their chest

Good real club bury , supporters deserve better than shite journalism

It would be technically possible, as it would be Bury membership and history. We would just provide our assets like Ibrox and Murray park nothing more. It's a loophole, but it is possible to franchise. FA left this loophole open when MKDons were created.

Interesting debate back on March, about this type of thing on BBC Radio 5. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00q7vjk