• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole saga has taught be something

There's probably bury fans going to bed worried about this

Just as I've went to bed worried about my team

Not fair on them and as I said, from worrying like I have you feel for other supporters that have the knife stuck in their chest

Good real club bury , supporters deserve better than shite journalism

This...exactly. If it was an SPL team i'd be going to bed gleeming...Bury have done nothing wrong and it's a bit sickening to think how this kind of stuff would make them feel.

Instead of buying other clubs, should he not be spending the money on the club he's just bought?

We can't spend when we don't even know which league we'll be playing in yet.If indeed we are even allowed to remain in our member association.

This latest proposal if true, maybe a case of speculate to accumulate

Is it really THAT big an issue to travel away? think of Newcastle traveling to Plymoth of vice versa. What's an extra 80 odd minutes on a bus?

Either way, i think we should pay the Bury fans a bit more respect because we all know exactly how some of they could be feeling just now, imo.

There might be truth in this.

The author of the Mirror article is a well known writer Alan Nixon.

He was a shareholder at Proactive (wayne rooneys agency) and has links to Green. So this story coudl be coming a little closer to home.

You have to wonder how he broke this story and where it come from. It might only be an idea right now, but it could be a leaked idea. Id imagien Green would want this kept under wraps because it could spark fury amongst Bury fans.

Christ just about to go to bed have a quick lurk to catch up and this is breaking! Ok guys havnt read all the threads but lets just take stock here, its a Mirror report with no quotes, and even if its true as much as im despret to get into English football, and Bury is only 15 or so miles away from here where i live, this leaves me feeling very uncomfortable. Bury are a small club but their fans care just as much about them as we do about Rangers. I was saying to some guy on here about a week ago, who was calling for this, that i would be disgusted if we killed another club to further our own ends. I stand by that, i cant imagine how Bury fans must be feeling and after going through the agony of the last few months i cannot imagine us inflicting that on another (non SPL) club. This isnt the Rangers way and this isnt how i want us to achieve the holy grail of English league football. If Bury are going to be wound up and liquidated compleatly i could maybe understand but otherwise i feel sick inside. Sorry to rain on anybodys parade guys but im scared if this is true we might not be the Rangers i fell in love with. Tin hat firmly on.

Everyone saying poor Bury fans, they can just unite with us and see there "new" team go beyond levels they would be unable to achieve. It would be fantastic for both sets of fans... In regards to "missing tim games" i'd much rather have a rivalry with like likes of Liverpool or something. Fuck celtic it would be majestical

This ^^^^^

It would be tremendous for Bury fans. They would get to become Bears and it doesn't get much better than that.

This whole saga has taught be something

There's probably bury fans going to bed worried about this

Just as I've went to bed worried about my team

Not fair on them and as I said, from worrying like I have you feel for other supporters that have the knife stuck in their chest

Good real club bury , supporters deserve better than shite journalism

There may also be Bury fans going to bed quite excited by this news too!

Can Bury survive long term? If not then there will be no club for their fans to follow.

Bury- Glasgow isn't too far away, would be a nice wee awayday for them to come to Ibrox.

Also if in the years to come we eventually progress to the Premier League and CL will there be too many complaints? Don't think so.

Who knows in time we may even be able to establish a feeder team based in Bury for locals to support who wish to do so.

Getting way ahead of myself? Absolutely! But with all the shite we have endured for months I make no apologies for blind optimism on this occasion!

Even though we know this is almost definitely 100% bullshit but what it is everyone's opinion on this?

Any chance someone could start a wee poll ( I don't know how to do it lol) to see what the general opinion is for the concept taking over a team down south and moving us there?

There might be truth in this.

The author of the Mirror article is a well known writer Alan Nixon.

He was a shareholder at Proactive (wayne rooneys agency) and has links to Green. So this story coudl be coming a little closer to home.

You have to wonder how he broke this story and where it come from. It might only be an idea right now, but it could be a leaked idea. Id imagien Green would want this kept under wraps because it could spark fury amongst Bury fans.

Or has Charles G got his mate in the media to pen a wee story to put the wind up the cunts @ the SFA?