Rangers to England shock

scottjf82

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporter: Charles, CHARLES.. What's the scoop on the latest? Many fans from the RST are saying you want to bury Rangers.

Chazza: See you cunts, you get right on my nerves, the slightest thing I say, you take out of context. I mean, bury Rangers? FFS, I could buy Bury!

Reporter: Ta.

So john ya slightly obsessed weirdo how's paedophiles paradise the day then?

As an Aberdeen fan I would love this to be true. We get rid of the rancid bigotry. Just one thing, cant you take your tim mates with you.

Scotland would then be rid of both of you, oh, and please re-locate to England, take all your journalist cheer leaders with you, and one last thing please all move to Bury.

As someone from the North East i am sick fed up of subsiding the most poverty stricken part of Western Europe.

No doubt if any of you work, now there is a novelty for someone from the Waste of, sorry West of Scotland, you work for the public sector. One big Soviet.

Cant wait for 2014, and if you lot phuck off it would be the icing on the cake.

Take care, you rHancid poverty stricken, subsidy junkie lowlife bigots.

And when the oil dries up?

The oil is here for at least the next 50 years. Aberdeen companies are all over the world as well. We have employees everywhere and when the North Sea runs dry our companies will be still all over the world and needed in those countries.

I am off to Brazil next week.

We are also at the forefront of renewables. We will be just fine.

Funny thing is, that despite Scotland being the largest oil producer in the EU the West of Scotland is still in the mire, infact it has never got out of the ditch.

You continue to vote for poverty in every election when you could have been helped by us.

Oh well, just continue voting for the west of scotland kafflick, sorry liebour party and continue flying your union flags.

Rule Britannia. lol

Are you on fucking crack??

What's this got tae dae wae Rangers and bury?

As an Aberdeen fan I would love this to be true. We get rid of the rancid bigotry. Just one thing, cant you take your tim mates with you.

Scotland would then be rid of both of you, oh, and please re-locate to England, take all your journalist cheer leaders with you, and one last thing please all move to Bury.

As someone from the North East i am sick fed up of subsiding the most poverty stricken part of Western Europe.

No doubt if any of you work, now there is a novelty for someone from the Waste of, sorry West of Scotland, you work for the public sector. One big Soviet.

Oh trust me pal, every gers fan I know works. We work so we can pay our money every season, to watcch our famous football team. Unlike you fucking lot up in sheep land. Supposed to have all this wealth, but can't even fill yous smelly shitty wee stadium. What is a couple a hundred pound too much for you to follow your team? Trust me, if when we get back into the SPHell, your cards are marked. From the bottom up! Every one of you low life scumbags, will be booted quite literally from pillar to post!

The oil is here for at least the next 50 years. Aberdeen companies are all over the world as well. We have employees everywhere and when the North Sea runs dry our companies will be still all over the world and needed in those countries.

Funny thing is, that despite Scotland being the largest oil producer in the EU the West of Scotland is still in the mire, infact it has never got out of the ditch.

You continue to vote for poverty in every election when you could have been helped by us.

Oh well, just continue voting for the west of scotland kafflick, sorry liebour party and continue flying your union flags.

Rule Britannia. lol

You do realise that the oil would be split with the big bad English right?

The production is also declining at about 17% a year!

So once that DOES run out, what are you actually left with? Other than your big fairgrounds, em fields, full of sheep?

F

Rule Britannia. lol

What?

I think this is a bluff from Mr Green to make everyone else think twice, just not a very good one. Would be funny as hell to watch them all scrabble for the scraps once we had left though.

Though there would be a huge outcry I can't see how they could stop rangers doing this if it were true as they have already set a precedent with the welsh clubs and could any attempt to stop it be construed as restraint of trade as football is so much about business and a clubs spending power as proven by man city last few seasons.

over 90 per cent of the oil is in Scottish international waters and that is after Blair changing the maritime line in the 90s so that the English could get a bit more when we grow a backbone.

And the English are not bad, there are thousands of them in the North East. A fine nation, just dont want them spending my money

on Surrey.

Once the oil runs out, in about 2060, we will have a renewables industry as well as servicing the oil industry all over the world.

You never lose that expertise.

Do you never wonder why when Scotland is so resource rich, why parts of it are so poor? Very strange?

Anyway, when are you moving to Bury and shafting that wonderful club?

Like you shafted Falkirk

Oh and your 'legend' Wullie Miller

Well, it's no too difficult tae think whit our new name would be..................

.................BURY RANGERS. Every other cunts tried it!

The Bury idea to me is one of two things, an operation tango or a Green bluffing the SPL tactic. I'm not at all convinced there's any truth in it.

over 90 per cent of the oil is in Scottish international waters and that is after Blair changing the maritime line in the 90s so that the English could get a bit more when we grow a backbone.

And the English are not bad, there are thousands of them in the North East. A fine nation, just dont want them spending my money

on Surrey.

Once the oil runs out, in about 2060, we will have a renewables industry as well as servicing the oil industry all over the world.

Do you never wonder why when Scotland is so resource rich, why parts of it are so poor? Very strange?

You say you don't want 'your' money spent on Surrey? Unfortunately for you, and this must eat you up, we are in a Union. That money from offshore oil goes towards the United Kingdom. You are in a minority that want independence, thats democracy for you :)

When did you decide to follow our club and care about what we do? I don't care about your excuse for a club, and the fact that Aberdeen has got oil off the coast (which goes to the UK) has got fuck all to do with your team being absolutely gash :lol:

Take your petty jealousy of our football team and try turning it into the energy needed and go see your team this coming season, that's if you go at all since your home attendances are at the best, shite.

You were right in your previous post though:

Rule Britannia.

on Surrey.

Once the oil runs out, in about 2060, we will have a

renewables industry as well as servicing the oil industry all

over the world.

Do you never wonder why when Scotland is so resource

rich, why parts of it are so poor? Very strange?

Anyway, when are you moving to Bury and shafting that

wonderful club?

I used to work in abaaadeen for an oil company,

the only local 'doric' accent to be heard in that company came from the office cleaners and the guy who emptied the bins.

There's no shortage of unemployed/unemployable wankers in abaaaadeen your as bad as the taigs for being benefit dependant.

on Surrey.

I would actually rather not move to England, however if it gets us away from deluded cunts like you then that can only be a good thing!

You do realise you would then be left in a league which has absolutely no money and no prospects... Although I suppose supporting Aberdeen it will have been a long time since there has been any ambition at your club!

Shite Club, Shite Fans... And that's with the financial backing you receive from sharing a league with the most successful club in World football

Now fuck off ya bore!!

We need to join English football now whatever the level we can get, and then rise the divisions.

There's no future for us in Scotland, or Celtic and anyone else there without us. Imagine playing in England next season, Celtic wouldn't be laughing then.

Meanwhile in Aberdeen.....

sheep_shagger.jpg

NoKiwis.png

Godai.gif