Rangers linked with Shiels and Jennings

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on, seems those attributes are overlooked due to the dirtier style of his play. Would love to see us sign him and couldn't care less about his past, if he pulls on the blue Jersey he'll be a hero. If we even manage to get a few players on that list I'd be over the moon, Kenneth aside of course :P

I would cry if we signed Gary Kenneth mate :anguish:

I would cry if we signed Gary Kenneth mate :anguish:

:lol:

Division Three's probably his level but even at a lower level we want to aim higher, have a good run in the cup competitions and show everyone that Rangers are always a class ahead of their competitors in every League we play, would much prefer youth players like Perry or even Broadfoot at the back.

All would be out standing signings... I see the point about the Dundee players but at the end of the day we need players.

One player I think we should look at is a young lad called Jon Taylor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Taylor

Fantastic player and is playing at the lowest level in England so I don't see a reason not to come to Rangers. Yes yes, I know any league down south is better than up here.

What I like about our transfer targets thus far is that again the SPL clubs have shot themselves in the foot.

Realistically we wouldn't be looking at these players had we not been voted out which would have left the likes of Killie, Motherwell et al to sign these players, who are decent enough at that level.

But now we are direct competitors for the same players as these clubs and we are STILL a more attractive option, which will leave them having to scrabble around for crap come the end of the transfer window, assuming they can even afford to strengthen or replace players full-stop.

So essentially theres a strong possibility that we will still end up with a stronger squad than 90% of the SPL even after all the punishments that have been forced upon us in the name of 'sporting integrity'.

I can't wait to meet some of these diddy teams in the cup competitions and dish out a few beatings.

Does anyone know exactly how fast Mckay is? I've heard that he's absolute lightning from a few folks and that he makes Weir look mobile from others. I'd prefer to go with the former!

McKay is the fastest player in our current team.

Anyone but Kenneth. He'd be good at this level, but I've given him so much abuse over the years that I can't go back on what I've said and be happy with him at Ibrox :lol:

I brought it up to my dad yesterday that he was still a free agent and I was surprised we hadn't been linked. We were the exact same as you. He would have to cut out his errors as quite frankly, he has had a fair few stinkers against them.