Typical Mark Dingwall

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed that we still have people trying to stop fans from buying season tickets.

Dingwall and his the people he wants in charge have not came up to the table and put their hard earned cash and precious time into Rangers - unlike Charles Green who is now in my opinion is starting to deliver both a way forward and the public voice and comments we have been needing for the past 5 years!

We will see how the season tickets numbers go - I see us selling at least 30,000 and with new blood now looking to start buying. Ibrox will be a better place for it. Dingwall and his crew will not be missed if they don't renew.

He is welcome to start his own Rangers version of a FC United of Manchester if he wants but I doubt he could even start that as an amateur side!

Disappointed that we still have people trying to stop fans from buying season tickets.

Dingwall and his the people he wants in charge have not came up to the table and put their hard earned cash and precious time into Rangers - unlike Charles Green who is now in my opinion is starting to deliver both a way forward and the public voice and comments we have been needing for the past 5 years!

We will see how the season tickets numbers go - I see us selling at least 30,000 and with new blood now looking to start buying. Ibrox will be a better place for it. Dingwall and his crew will not be missed if they don't renew.

He is welcome to start his own Rangers version of a FC United of Manchester if he wants but I doubt he could even start that as an amateur side!

Mate, there's many a true word spoken in jest. On that very subject, an RST guy let slip to me details of a very early TBK plan which involved a new Rangers playing their games at Hampden while Ng/Miller/Green or whoever managed to stump up the money to buy the club owned Ibrox and nothing else. This hare-brained scheme was then recycled and presented as a plan of action by the great Bomber Brown two weeks ago.

These people (Dingwall, mini-Murray, Leggat, Bomber) are seriously deranged. I'm convinced they all meet up to agree the latest plan every few weeks.

What kind of Rangers fan wouldn't be renewing their ST unless they couldnt afford it? Any other reason is totally bogus and ammounts to treason

I support Rangers ,The Football Club, not the owning Company although I do think Charles Green has done well so far.

Back the Club

1872-Forever

What kind of Rangers fan wouldn't be renewing their ST unless they couldnt afford it? Any other reason is totally bogus and ammounts to treason

I support Rangers ,The Football Club, not the owning Company although I do think Charles Green has done well so far.

Back the Club

1872-Forever

Nail on head mate.

Was going to repl to Dickwalls comments but there appears to be to many of his Storm Troopers on here today.

I will say this about his FF site, if you go on it do not think for one minute they allow free speech or a different view from the anti-CG, Pro - JB bile spewed non stop.

Back the Club

1872-Forever

Agreed.

Is Fury online tonight???????? :rolleyes:

As I've said in another thread, I am getting the feeling there are more and more Rangers fans getting behind Charles Green, even the RST who have been more than skepical of Green have in recent times been changing their tune towards the man and personally I think it's great to see/hear.

IMO Green has more than enough for us to go out and buy season tickets and trust him to use the money rightly, for Rangers. Yes I understand people will still be cautious towards Green, rightly so after what's happened, but having this agenda against Green like clearly this buffoon Dingwall has is just borderline idiotic.

As I've said in another thread, I am getting the feeling there are more and more Rangers fans getting behind Charles Green, even the RST who have been more than skepical of Green have in recent times been changing their tune towards the man and personally I think it's great to see/hear.

IMO Green has more than enough for us to go out and buy season tickets and trust him to use the money rightly, for Rangers. Yes I understand people will still be cautious towards Green, rightly so after what's happened, but having this agenda against Green like clearly this buffoon Dingwall has is just borderline idiotic.

Changing thr tune or left red faced?

If Dingbat and his mates don't want their season tickets then good there will be more for the rest off us, his don't buy

a season ticket campaign has failed, yes Green wants £££ but we all realise that to make money he will need a winning Rangers

first so I hope he makes loads off money because the more he makes the better we are.

Dingbat speaks for a small portion of the Rangers Support thankfuly.

I can't believe this thread is still running.

While my perception of him is poor, I've never met him but he does seem to have the club at heart and only wants to help but his way of helping and mine are different things.

However, the constant slating of this guy on here is extreme and wrong.

Back the Club

1872-Forever

Great post!!!

Back the Club

1872-Forever

Quite a few Rangers media luvvies aren't renewing.

Judas Iscariot is who they should be following

Care to explain further why and how he is making money at Rangers expense?

There's Rangers trademark all over it. He's then selling advertising on the back of our trademark. Its called passing off. All IMO of course. Why you one of his supporters in disguise?