Ally McCoist statement

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a great statement by your Manager and nails it in one. I do not think the SFA have covered themselves in glory but we all know what the SPL have covered themselves with and as is often the case it may be difficult to get rid of the smell...............

I remember many a happy afternoon in the Shire club, raiding the shilling bandit when I should have been at falkirk tech. Ally speaks for me.

Fantastic statement from our manager lets us know who is really to blame for this fiasco!!

time to get behind the team buy season tickets over subscribe if need be all excess goes

to the RFFF looks like we Ally might need it. WATP

I can't wait for the season to start and hear the noise when our leader and the players come out of the tunnel. This is where the fight back begins, and we will never forget the way these lowlife rats have tried and failed to destroy us. Infact they have made us more determined, more resolute, And united with their injustices towards us. Justice will be served to these arseholes, Rangers style.

Settle down! What te hell was good in that statement. Our Ally is in a rut or on the way out. Cue the shifty eye's, I care not a fuck but mark my words that is not good for us.

Away and fuck your avatar ya fuckin tit, admin i smell shite here!

Settle down! What te hell was good in that statement. Our Ally is in a rut or on the way out. Cue the shifty eye's, I care not a fuck but mark my words that is not good for us.

CharlieMacLostyerwean?

Check the car first.

Great statement by Ally :praise:

Also i know it not been stated and allot are quick to criticize Green but notice how the club is actually starting to release statements sticking up for itself on official site, hopefully this is start of an era of Rangers not playing the dignified silence hoping everything blows over but instead fighting its corner.

Bang on the money. Great to see someone from the club turning the spotlight on those who would seek to destroy us. They will attempt to punish him for this, but all they will achieve is showing themselves to be the incompetent arseholes they truly are. Ally McCoist, I salute you Sir. :praise: