Parks of Hamilton bumped as official transport . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye. Comic genius. Once said that Andy Cameron was his inspiration to get into comedy. True story

Aye, good old Randy Andy.

It's appropriate that he's mentioned on this 'bus' thread given his self-confessed penchant for shagging married clippies back in the days when he worked on the busses.

Andy Shagalot is to comedy what Fred West is to gardening. :sherlock:

Take one glass tumbler....smash it into small pieces....throw in some gravel....mix well and gargle with this mixture for a fortnight.

You will be a Randy Andy Shagalot sound-alike before you can say 'Lee Marvin'. :rolleyes:

Delighted to hear Parks have been kicked out of the club.

Park's role in the nae-cash blue knights, and both directly and indirectly feeding negative stories to the media in his dirty tricks campaign over the last 6 months to try to get the club for himself without paying the proper price, has had, IMO, a significant bearing on the length of time it took for us to get out of the mess we were in.

Instead of rallying to help the club in its darkest hours, as i'm quite sure most of us would have if we had his wealth, he has certainly not acted in the true Rangers way, despite his scare stories about other bidders not being Rangers fans, he failed to stand up like one himself when push came to shove.

As it stands now, he has no ties to the club, and as I understand it has not renewed his own tickets and hospitality boxes.

Maybe some day the whole story regarding this charlatan's role in our downfall will come out, but for now I am at least satisfied that we as a club have done the right thing and booted him out from his transport contract.

Delighted to hear Parks have been kicked out of the club.

Park's role in the nae-cash blue knights, and both directly and indirectly feeding negative stories to the media in his dirty tricks campaign over the last 6 months to try to get the club for himself without paying the proper price, has had, IMO, a significant bearing on the length of time it took for us to get out of the mess we were in.

Instead of rallying to help the club in its darkest hours, as i'm quite sure most of us would have if we had his wealth, he has certainly not acted in the true Rangers way, despite his scare stories about other bidders not being Rangers fans, he failed to stand up like one himself when push came to shove.

As it stands now, he has no ties to the club, and as I understand it has not renewed his own tickets and hospitality boxes.

Maybe some day the whole story regarding this charlatan's role in our downfall will come out, but for now I am at least satisfied that we as a club have done the right thing and booted him out from his transport contract.

Agree with every word, TB. Some people from whom we deserved better have been nothing short of a disgrace. (tu)

Agree with every word, TB. Some people from whom we deserved better have been nothing short of a disgrace. (tu)

And this is what annoys me as well.

Those privvy to the meetings will know fine well what I am talking about when you talk about Park and the Blue Losers being nothing but self serving shit stirrers.

Amazing how they were allowed to act in such a disgraceful manner yet drew no criticism from fatso or the RST.

Talk about hypocrisy.