Some Information that was Passed onto Me

maverick1200

I have just had a conversation with a guy who had a meeting with Green and McCoist due to the concerns of supporters, I knew he was having a meeting with them so I have no reason to doubt him.

He said he could only tell me a few things that were said and seemed confident in Green and Co. He said Green told him that in a meeting with him, Regan and Co. Green accused Regan of changing the rules as he goes to punish Rangers and said to Regan and Co that if they have any skeletons in their closets, he will find them and he will make them public and make sure that they never get a job again even if he has to pay for private eye to follow 24 hours a day.

Believe if you will and don't shoot the messenger. I really hope it's true! It seems like its a scene out of Taken.

No disrespect to the OP, but it's still only hearsay.

Nonetheless, I'm sure it's what we'd all like Green to say if such a meeting did ever take place.

Too true. I'm only passing on what he said Green told him. I'm always sceptical, if I wasn't there it didn't happen.

He also said that Green said that the SFA are opening a can of worms regarding the EBT's because we were not the only club using them, England including.

One has to wonder what he may dig up about leggo, if he uses that tactic against him.................................................gay days are here gain.10310.gif

Indeed that would be very interesting after all the shit Leggo has spouted against Green :ph34r:

i know a taxi driver in the city center who picked green up a couple of days before brechin, from his lawyers office - this driver was first to know the temp licence was granted as green had just signed the relevent papers before hand.

after talking to him and giving green some support he told him he felt like he was his only friend in glasgow.... to which the driver replied 'dont worry there are plenty of us'. After talkin for a bit he said Green was very forward and wasn't mashin any words, mouthing off about regan, doncaster, liwell and lemon, callin them fuckin cunts, cracked a joke that if he seen them in the street to trun them over.

For a long time now we've been crying out for an agressive defence of our club, and the more charlie seems to get his teeth into Rangers, the more it seems he might be the man to take up the fight.

Too true. I'm only passing on what he said Green told him. I'm always sceptical, if I wasn't there it didn't happen.

He also said that Green said that the SFA are opening a can of worms regarding the EBT's because we were not the only club using them, England including.

That's what Adam said in his "infamous" tv interview but that part was ignored in the come and have a kick at Rangers event.

Indeed that would be very interesting after all the shit Leggo has spouted against Green :ph34r:

And a few posters on here ...........god what about the jaffaman also........................he may come out (not like that uk.gif) in anything linked with leggo................................gay days ahead one thinksbiggrin.gif

i know a taxi driver in the city center who picked green up a couple of days before brechin, from his lawyers office - this driver was first to know the temp licence was granted as green had just signed the relevent papers before hand.

after talking to him and giving green some support he told him he felt like he was his only friend in glasgow.... to which the driver replied 'dont worry there are plenty of us'. After talkin for a bit he said Green was very forward and wasn't mashin any words, mouthing off about regan, doncaster, liwell and lemon, callin them fuckin cunts, cracked a joke that if he seen them in the street to trun them over.

For a long time now we've been crying out for an agressive defence of our club, and the more charlie seems to get his teeth into Rangers, the more it seems he might be the man to take up the fight.

No he wasn't.......I shared the lift down with Green that day tongue.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

The bastards across town have had it their own way for too long

David Murray, martin bain , John mcl etc etc

They have bent over and had a Declan cock up the arse and were scared to upset people

The fight back starts here

No more will we get told what to do

Green and the rangers are fucking back with a bang

The corrupt coonts have been beating us with this EBT'S shite for months, but that stick is getting snatched out their filthy paws toots sweet.Imo the SFA, SPL and the BBC should be sued for calling our integrity into question with their lies. Not to mention Rhegan and CO defaming the old board members like John Grieg.

:superally: Super Hero