Scotland supporter, ready for the neg reps....

Stop your pish and dry your eyes. You cannot defend the indefensible so give up your feeble efforts.

Black was booed because he's a Rangers player, he has been singled out and targeted by the real bigots in Scotland.

We're Berra or Webster booed? An ex-hearts and current hearts player respectively. I think not. Stop trying to defend the scum that the tartan army are. This one of many occasions in which the bigots have targeted Rangers players.

Did Berra or Webster come on as subs? We're Webster or Berra hated by most fans in the SPL? Get a fucking grip

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I posted this in the Scotland v Australia thread earlier:

There's obviously going to be at least four ways in which Rangers fans will be split over this whole Scotland thing:

1) The ones who will continue to support Scotland as they do and pay to see the games

2) The ones who will continue to support Scotland but from their armchair or pub so the SFA don't recieve any of their money

3) The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies but don't want to see Scotland lose

4)The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies and hope Scotland get pumped.

I personally am in group 3 of the four I have mentioned.

I definitely left 2) after tonights shite. I'm not sure how long I'll stay in 3) but I hope it doesn't get to 4).

Did Berra or Webster come on as subs? We're Webster or Berra hated by most fans in the SPL? Get a fucking grip

Why does it matter if they came on as a sub? If you're going to boo them, you're going to boo them.

Their name would have been read out over the tanoy, did they choose to boo? No. Did they choose to boo the players touches? No.

Why would that matter? Did everyone love Diouf? No. Did everyone support him when he came? Yes.

Scott Brown is hated in football. Does he get booed? No.

Your points are pretty irrelevant, you just keep going though.

I posted this in the Scotland v Australia thread earlier:

There's obviously going to be at least four ways in which Rangers fans will be split over this whole Scotland thing:

1) The ones who will continue to support Scotland as they do and pay to see the games

2) The ones who will continue to support Scotland but from their armchair or pub so the SFA don't recieve any of their money

3) The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies but don't want to see Scotland lose

4)The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies and hope Scotland get pumped.

I personally am in group 3 of the four I have mentioned.

I used to be in the number 2 camp, however this bear has had enough of these Jacobite fuckwits. I am now in the number 4 camp. They can go and take a flying fuck to themselves. They clearly hate us, so fuck them. (tu)

Yeah, cos my post suggests it was "ok" to boo black :rolleyes:

Plus, I'd be fairly confident in saying that the majority of boo's were because he used to play for hibs and he was always an unpopular player in the SPL. It is not right to boo him, but the fans who did are fucking morons and they will never stop me supporting Scotland. Scotland fans boo'd Gary mccalister as well, do you think that was because he was a rangers player?

Na, probably cause he was a Rangers supporter (tu)

Why does it matter if they came on as a sub? If you're going to boo them, you're going to boo them.

Their name would have been read out over the tanoy, did they choose to boo? No. Did they choose to boo the players touches? No.

Why would that matter? Did everyone love Diouf? No. Did everyone support him when he came? Yes.

Your points are pretty irrelevant, you just keep going though.

What, so fans throughout Scotland supported Diouf when he signed for us?? :wanker:

Webster would have been boo'd if he had been brought on, don't kid yourself if ou think he wouldn't have been

Everyone here needs to get over themselves. The cunts that boo'd black are not representative of true Scotland supporters. No matter what the SFA have done to our club or what fans of opposition fans have said about us, this is my country, I was born in Scotland and I am proud to follow our national team. Even if I was boo'd by ten thousand fans wearing a Scotland jersey, I would still want to and be proud to represent my country and I am sure Black feels the same way. Super Ally was and is as passionate a Scotsman as they come and he would be embarrassed to read a lot of the opinions on here. Hating Scotland almost seems cool amongst a section of our support now and that is a fucking disgrace :5260: :5260: :5260: :5260:

I feel for you man, I will always follow Scotland. The SFA are scum for trying to kill our club but to all Rangers fans against Scotland was it just not last year when we were all booing Black but just because he plays for Rangers, it's a disgrace to boo him?

And talking about the SFA killing our club, fine Rhegan and Doncaster are arseholes and kiddy-fiddlers but what has the players that played for Scotland did to try and kill our club, the likes of Rhodes, Gilks, Berra and Morrison did? nothing exactly.

Support the country not the organisation that runs it. I wait the neg reps and calling me a taig with the dodgy dog eyes, but prove to me what is wrong in this comment.

What, so fans throughout Scotland supported Diouf when he signed for us?? :wanker:

Webster would have been boo'd if he had been brought on, don't kid yourself if ou think he wouldn't have been

An example using Rangers fans.

Do the tartan army scum boo Scott Brown? He's hated, but I don't think so.

If he was going to be booed, he would have been booed when the tanoy said his name. Did his touches get good? No. So your flawed logic looks even worse now.

You just keep deluding yourself into thinking that the support of that mhob aren't bigots. Open your eyes you shortsighted man.

So what do u think about all the other Rangers players in the past that have been booed by these cunts?

Barry Ferguson,McCulloch,McGregor,Hutton,Naismith,Whittaker and now Ian Black.

Mate, I don't think you actually watch Scotland games. These players hardly ever got boo's. It's ironic, cause my mates who support the scum always say the reason they don't support Scotland is because the sellik players get boo'd. It's just the idiotic "everyone's against us" attitude that brings so much hatred in to Scottish football.

I feel for you man, I will always follow Scotland. The SFA are scum for trying to kill our club but to all Rangers fans against Scotland was it just not last year when we were all booing Black but just because he plays for Rangers, it's a disgrace to boo him?

And talking about the SFA killing our club, fine Rhegan and Doncaster are arseholes and kiddy-fiddlers but what has the players that played for Scotland did to try and kill our club, the likes of Rhodes, Gilks, Berra and Morrison did? nothing exactly.

Support the country not the organisation that runs it. I wait the neg reps and calling me a taig with the dodgy dog eyes, but prove to me what is wrong in this comment.

The point it's not just Black that has been booed. Barry Ferguson,Hutton,Naismith,McCulloch,Whittaker,McGregor. It's not a crime not to give a fuck about the national team doesn't matter if your Scottish or not. They just don't interest me, the players are shite, the manager's a no mark who has done fuck all.

The TA were wanting rid of CL because he picked black for tonight.

Diouf wasn't playing for the fucking national side though was he? Shite comparison. Mrmytto was merely saying that Diouf, although very unpopular among sections of our fans, was never singled out for booing or abuse. Why should it be any different for a Scotland player.

An example using Rangers fans.

Do the tartan army scum boo Scott Brown? He's hated, but I don't think so.

If he was going to be booed, he would have been booed when the tanoy said his name. Did his touches get good? No. So your flawed logic looks even worse now.

You just keep deluding yourself into thinking that the support of that mhob aren't bigots. Open your eyes you shortsighted man.

I very much doubt they showed the footage of his name getting read out and if they did I'm sure there would be boo's. If they played a Scotland game at ibrox, I guarantee brown would get boo'd. There you go, hope that cleared things up for you

I very much doubt they showed the footage of his name getting read out and if they did I'm sure there would be boo's. If they played a Scotland game at ibrox, I guarantee brown would get boo'd. There you go, hope that cleared things up for you

No boos, reported anywhere.

Why would Rangers fans go to a Scotland game? Wow, you're naive.

You've cleared up nothing, just made a big mess around that hole you're digging.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?242579-Scotland-v-Australia-friendly-at-ER/page11

Glad he got booed. Hate the wee prick. paint this place maroon and all that rubbish.

Hope Scotland get pumped every game until levein is gone. Would rather support Northern Ireland if McPake gets a game.

hibs fan,must be ''die hard'' tartan army eh?

Diouf wasn't playing for the fucking national side though was he? Shite comparison.

An example using Rangers fans, as in we didn't all love him but supported him. (Scotland fans should do the same type thing)

There won't be another Scotland game at Ibrox for quite a while.

An example using Rangers fans, as in we didn't all love him but supported him. (Scotland fans should do the same type thing)

I've grasped that, DadosDado doesn't appear to have done the same. It's his comparison that was shit, not yours.