Once we are out of the SFL, will you still attend SFL games?

GrandSuckMaster

Aw fuckup with your pile-of-pish threads.

When Rangers, our team, leaves the SFL, will we still go see SFL games, which Rangers, OUR TEAM, will not be involved in ? Fuck off ya bunnit!

Fuck off cunt, When I had a season ticket at ibrox, I still went to see lower league football, it's part of being a FOOTBALL fan as well as a Rangers fan. If no cunt went to see these teams they would be dead and where exactly would we be playing? Loads of our fans from N Ireland go and support they're local teams as well as us, and as you may have noticed if you were not a dumb cunt, lots of the fans of lower league clubs are also Rangers fans as well. I am not suggesting abandoning Rangers, I am talking about have a good time at a lower league game with a few beers and helping out lower league clubs.

Fuck off cunt, When I had a season ticket at ibrox, I still went to see lower league football, it's part of being a FOOTBALL fan as well as a Rangers fan. If no cunt went to see these teams they would be dead and where exactly would we be playing? Loads of our fans from N Ireland go and support they're local teams as well as us, and as you may have noticed if you were not a dumb cunt, lots of the fans of lower league clubs are also Rangers fans as well. I am not suggesting abandoning Rangers, I am talking about have a good time at a lower league game with a few beers and helping out lower league clubs.

Haha you're calling me a cunt ? doh

If you want to support & give your money to other clubs, especially clubs that never supported us (not that am interested in them), then that's your choice. Just won't find me, or any like-minded bear doing it.

Cunt :)