Once we are out of the SFL, will you still attend SFL games?

GrandSuckMaster

I will still go to the Juniors and watch Pollok when I can, but I really don't feel anything towards any div3 team. Business is business and once we're away, I wont be back.

Mind you I went to watch Queens Park a few seasons back against East Stirling. Was such a terrible game too, so I can't see it, no.

Loads of our fans from N Ireland go and support they're(sic) local teams as well as us, and as you may have noticed if you were not a dumb cunt, lots of the fans of lower league clubs are also Rangers fans as well. I am not suggesting abandoning Rangers, I am talking about have a good time at a lower league game with a few beers and helping out lower league clubs.

Throwing a few quid at your local team is a different thing altogether from going to grounds of clubs you have no allegiance or connection with.

Sure, i'll throw a few quid at the Bankies (albeit not an SFL club anymore but my Scottish "local" team since 92) and go to Rangers games but apart from that...

I dont think any of us actually wanted to be where we are, we only wanted to regroup after the kicking we have taken over the last year, the third division is a starting point on our rise back to the top, if we had been told we were going to be in d3 a few years back most of us would have laughed at such a stupid statement, so no I would not go and see a lower league team, I live almost on top of Yeovil town fc and would not think of going to see them, I support Rangers and the rest are just obstacles to be moved on the way to the top.

My local team are Rangers. Luckily enough to stay a 5-10 minute walk from the Stadium. :happy:

Yeah me too.

However I was brought up in Airdrie and watched WEE RANGERS (Airdrieonians) when I couldn't get to Ibrox. , so on a week when we are not busy boycotting a Rangers away game in the SPL, while the keyboard jedis are sat arguing like fuck about complete bollox online.

I'll be taking a wee trip along the M8 to watch a wee team. (Airdrie) cos reading what some of you write, I'd best reiterate that to ensure it penetrates both of your brain cells.

THe way some of you run your mouth you'd think that made me less of a Rangers fan, the fact is it makes me more of a FOOTBALL supporter.

FFS some of you are very quick to answer with a definite knee jerk response.

Yeah me too.

However I was brought up in Airdrie and watched WEE RANGERS (Airdrieonians) when I couldn't get to Ibrox. , so on a week when we are not busy boycotting a Rangers away game in the SPL, while the keyboard jedis are sat arguing like fuck about complete bollox online.

I'll be taking a wee trip along the M8 to watch a wee team. (Airdrie) cos reading what some of you write, I'd best reiterate that to ensure it penetrates both of your brain cells.

THe way some of you run your mouth you'd think that made me less of a Rangers fan, the fact is it makes me more of a FOOTBALL supporter.

FFS some of you are very quick to answer with a definite knee jerk response.

am the same, wasn't allowed to go to see the rangers with my brothers, they still sneaked me to the odd game though!