***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Wasn't this match supposed to be available to UK viewers on RangersTV today? Quite fancied just paying a few quid to watch it in decent quality but when I choose to watch it live on the website I get this message

This is a live match. This one is ONLY available to people outside UK and ROI

Don't buy this if you are intending to watch in UK/ROI - your location will be detected at the time of viewing and you will not be able to watch <cr>

Wasn't this match supposed to be available to UK viewers on RangersTV today? Quite fancied just paying a few quid to watch it in decent quality but when I choose to watch it live on the website I get this message

This is a live match. This one is ONLY available to people outside UK and ROI

Don't buy this if you are intending to watch in UK/ROI - your location will be detected at the time of viewing and you will not be able to watch <cr>

No

Not this match..against East Stirlinhshire

True mate,we'll find out soon enough,If he's not injured then it's a strange one as was playing good stuff.

It's the dropped completely thing that annoys me. Obviously with the formation we have, you can't have Macleod, Black, Hutton, Shiels, Aird etc all in the starting XI every week, but surely he should be on the bench at the very least?

It's the dropped completely thing that annoys me. Obviously with the formation we have, you can't have Macleod, Black, Hutton, Shiels, Aird etc all in the starting XI every week, but surely he should be on the bench at the very least?

Yep couldn't agree more should be at least on the bench if not in the first eleven (tu)

So on our bench we have 2 wingers and 2 strikers and a goalkeeper, surely room for a CM in there?

Crawford is a CM/AM I think

What's been our problem away? Goals. Always good to have goal scoring options on the bench