***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Awful decision to drop Hutton completely unless he is injured

McCoist needs to remember the mantra that no man is bigger than the club...himself included so he should pick his best available players and that includes Hutton.

If we are to get consistency we need to be playing the same guys regularly so chopping and changing because you don't like someone is just simply unprofessional on Ally's part

That said, the team is what it is so let's get behind them and get stuck in to this mob

Crawford is a CM/AM I think

What's been our problem away? Goals. Always good to have goal scoring options on the bench

Another problem is not having enough fight in the midfield, I know black is a gritty player but Hutton is a much more all round midfielder.

Awful decision to drop Hutton completely unless he is injured

McCoist needs to remember the mantra that no man is bigger than the club...himself included so he should pick his best available players and that includes Hutton.

If we are to get consistency we need to be playing the same guys regularly so chopping and changing because you don't like someone is just simply unprofessional on Ally's part

That said, the team is what it is so let's get behind them and get stuck in to this mob

Do you know something the rest don't? Who are 'The Best' players then? Ridiculous. Your opinion is Hutton should be playing instead of Black/Macleod. That's football mate. Opinions. If Black bosses midfield and Lewis gets another goal, what you gonna say? Calm down there are plenty of games this season and I don't believe Coisty would act so spiteful. He recognised Huttons performances when he came in the team for Black but he prefers Black and Macleod. Can't say I disagree with that partnership. Hutton will get chances our squad is to small to ignore players. Relax, Sit back and watch Rangers go top :beer1:

Yes when i have not beem working.......and ive watched him run straight through the middle.

In all honesty mate he may start games on the wing but he is one of those players who seems to be told to just roam around the final 3rd