***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Wasn't this match supposed to be available to UK viewers on RangersTV today? Quite fancied just paying a few quid to watch it in decent quality but when I choose to watch it live on the website I get this message

This is a live match. This one is ONLY available to people outside UK and ROI

Don't buy this if you are intending to watch in UK/ROI - your location will be detected at the time of viewing and you will not be able to watch <cr>

Here it's HERE mate (tu)

Not sure why there's an outcry over Hutton.

He's a poor mans Ian Black. Lacks the toughness of black, and the vision of Macleod. Doesnt fit into the destroyer-creator formula. Would compliment both well in a three man midfield with his workfare though.

As I said in the thread on the topic, disappointed for Kyle to be dropped.

I hope the question gets put to Ally after the game as to why he has been dropped completely.

Anyway, 2-0 win today hopefully.

Just a heads up to anyone watching the VIPbox stream, if its not loading or whatever try using a different browser, every week I spend a couple minutes trying to get it to work on firefox usually with no luck but works fine everytime on chrome (tu)

Not sure why there's an outcry over Hutton.

He's a poor mans Ian Black. Lacks the toughness of black, and the vision of Macleod. Doesnt fit into the destroyer-creator formula. Would compliment both well in a three man midfield with his workfare though.

Come again?