Charles Green's New Statement?

bluechip

Exactly, where is it? This a time when Rangers Football Club should be like a shark in a sea of bleeding Rangers haters. We have heard very little from our chief executive, recently. I know he has done a sterling job so far but in the light of the FTTT result he should now be letting them have it with both barrels.

Forget HMRC. The online petitions and the MP asking for an enquiry will take care of them for now. We now ask ourselves, what about Lloyds TSB and Craig Whyte? Hopefully there will be criminal investigations in to them also, so lets leave them to the side for the moment.

I would like to know what Rangers intend to do or say publicly about slanderous comments by radio stations and their pundits, the BBC, Sky, illegal bloggers and other media outlets. I want to know if Rangers are taking action against the SPL for withholding monies that belong to Rangers oldco and also to sue them for their attempted blackmail of our famous club in collusion with the SFA and their continuing goal of trying to strip titles at the behest of the people from the East. I want to know if Rangers are going to take action against the SFA for colluding with the SPL to try and blackmail Rangers Football Club and also withholding monies that belong to our club. I also want to know if Rangers intend to send out writs against these charlatans as David Murray seems intent on doing. Maybe David Murray and Rangers could get together one last time and sue all the relevant parties in a dual attack and using their respective legal teams in a joint effort to end this continuing vitriole of hatred against Rangers, once and for all and let them know that if they continue to print or broadcast lies against our club that the full force of Scots Law will be unleashed against them.

If I have missed anything out I apologise there has been so much thrown at us this year. However, I want to hear our CEO say something, about this witchunt above and not a return to the days of silence emminating from the Rangers boardroom. Let's get these people sued and let's make it PUBLIC.

WATP

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, where is it? This a time when Rangers Football Club should be like a shark in a sea of bleeding Rangers haters. We have heard very little from our chief executive, recently. I know he has done a sterling job so far but in the light of the FTTT result he should now be letting them have it with both barrels.

Forget HMRC. The online petitions and the MP asking for an enquiry will take care of them for now. We now ask ourselves, what about Lloyds TSB and Craig Whyte? Hopefully there will be criminal investigations in to them also, so lets leave them to the side for the moment.

I would like to know what Rangers intend to do or say publicly about slanderous comments by radio stations and their pundits, the BBC, Sky, illegal bloggers and other media outlets. I want to know if Rangers are taking action against the SPL for withholding monies that belong to Rangers oldco and also to sue them for their attempted blackmail of our famous club in collusion with the SFA and their continuing goal of trying to strip titles at the behest of the people from the East. I want to know if Rangers are going to take action against the SFA for colluding with the SPL to try and blackmail Rangers Football Club and also withholding monies that belong to our club. I also want to know if Rangers intend to send out writs against these charlatans as David Murray seems intent on doing. Maybe David Murray and Rangers could get together one last time and sue all the relevant parties in a dual attack and using their respective legal teams in a joint effort to end this continuing vitriole of hatred against Rangers, once and for all and let them know that if they continue to print or broadcast lies against our club that the full force of Scots Law will be unleashed against them.

If I have missed anything out I apologise there has been so much thrown at us this year. However, I want to hear our CEO say something, about this witchunt above and not a return to the days of silence emminating from the Rangers boardroom. Let's get these people sued and let's make it PUBLIC.

WATP

This

I don't like this desire to see us air our laundry in public. CG has done lots fighting in our corner and I don't think it was 'playing to the gallery'. There will be meetings and discussions inside Ibrox about dealing with this privately.

This fight is our responsibility. This is why the e-petition is so important keeping our story in the public eye. Let's do our part before we start asking Charles or Ally etc to step in.

23,500, we are nearly a 1/4 the way there.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42143

MON BEARS!

The FTTT has nothing to do with GC - and he has already told the SPL 'enquiry' to get stuffed.

I dont know what you expect him to do that he has not done.

Murray is the one who should be pursuing anyone (or BDO) but this is only ammunition for CG and the club as it stands - this may be unpalatable to some but thats the way it is.

Charles Green shouldnt say a word in my opinion. He is rightly keeping the stance that the club has new owners and any ills of the previous owners shouldnt affect him. If he comes out and demands enquiries or chasing others for things they said about previous owners, then he runs the risk of people pointing fingers of hypocrisy.

For me, he is playing a cool game until the SPL enquiry is either chucked out or decided.

Once all appeals and enquiries AGAINST us are finished or exhausted then thats the time to fire the guns.

In the meantime, any action has to come from Murray and the previous Board in my humble opinion. (tu)

If he says anything at all he'll be dragged in front of an sfa panel for bringing the game into disrepute.

The irony of which would be lost on no one.

He's correct to keep his head down for the time being, bide his time, then come out all guns blazing when any further decisions by the sfa or sphell to the detriment of our club.

The FTTT has nothing to do with GC - and he has already told the SPL 'enquiry' to get stuffed.

I dont know what you expect him to do that he has not done.

Murray is the one who should be pursuing anyone (or BDO) but this is only ammunition for CG and the club as it stands - this may be unpalatable to some but thats the way it is.

I agree to a certain extent about the oldco but it's the clubs reputation which has also took a beating and all those media outlets who kept (on purpose) wrongly confusing company with club should be hounded. In business, reputation is massive and for months our club have been slaughtered so yes I do expect CG to come out with a statement which I'm no doubt when it comes, he won't hold back.

CG is correct in saying nothing. The EBT thing was with the Oldco. HMRC could still appeal the decision.

Sunday Times yesterday had "HMRC almost certain to appeal" because they have to justify themselves re going after us and if they win there is still some HUGE fish to fry in the EPL.

So is CG holding fire till the result of that?

CG is correct in saying nothing. The EBT thing was with the Oldco. HMRC could still appeal the decision.

This. The comments at the old co are not football related so don't impact on the club or newco. If anyone should be talking up it should be David Murray.

Charles Green is keeping his powder dry, waiting for the right time to strike.

The SPL have put back their hearing until the end of January, obviously waiting to see if HMRC appeal, which they

have to do by the 15th by my reckoning, but I don't think they will as they will be too busy hunting for the "mole" within.

I also think CG will then strike at the SPL and expose them for what they are.....Totally incompetant and unfit for purpose.

Charles Green should speak softly and carry a big stick.

If that was good enough for President Roosevelt it should be good enough for our C.E.O.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Let others get the feeding frenzy up and running then let Charlie strike and fill the sea red with the financial blood of the bloggers, journo's, BAFTA award-winning arseholes and various other loud-mouthed commentators.

I'm hoping when the sea goes calm again there will be several on that list facing financial ruin.

Philth Multi-names being one.

Sunday Times yesterday had "HMRC almost certain to appeal" because they have to justify themselves re going after us and if they win there is still some HUGE fish to fry in the EPL.

So is CG holding fire till the result of that?

It would be difficult for HMRC to mount an appeal given the following.

"A decision of the First-tier Tribunal can be appealed on questions of law to the Upper Tribunal. Permission is required for such an appeal which must be made within 56 days of the decision."

As the two legal experts were the ones that decided in favour of Rangers it would be difficult to find a legal basis for appeal. Dr Poon is an accountant rather than a legal expert.