Dundee Hibs Response

Big Al 55

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"The statement from the Rangers makes it clear that their fans should not attend. We have therefore raised a number of related matters with the Scottish FA"

Well we can all guess what that's about

If the SFA rule that they are going to withhold our cut of the gate we should renege and take 50 tickets and duly shred them an hour before the game

Only an Excuse circa 1994. Denis Law after the Scotland 0-1 Holland game. "I just want to say... no comment. *pause* Except in that by saying no comment, a comment am I actually making."

Sums up DUFC's press office in a nutshell.

There's nothing that poor excuse of a football club can say. They know everyone knows the agenda they have. That baldy cunt can't be seen begging for us to take tickets, so they got to Regan to try and broker peace or change the rules. Bolloks to them

I would love them to try and force us to take tickets, ans then rangers fans not buy them.

That would only make them lose even more financially

I think we should have taken a couple of hundred tickets that way they would have no comeback. I'm pretty sure we'll be the ones that end up getting screwed over here. Cue rule changes galore

It's in the SFA articles that if they change the rules it's has to be for ALL ties, can u see any other away club in this round accepting that the home club gets all the money?

I love how in their Statement they refer to us as " Rangers" until the final paragraph where they call us " the Rangers". You can just tell at that point they were thinking " right, how can we get a wee dig in before we round this off, awww aye yeah lets do that, go us!"

Shit reporting again, where in the clubs statement did it say, that the club asked fans to boycott?

Again do we really care wether we get 37.5% of the gate, money is not the issue, it was to be a statement of fact that in neither league or cup would fans contribute to their grounds, so to be honest let the SFA fiddle to their hearts content, but they need to be carefull as mentioned else where, where do you set a limit, 10 away fans or 1000 no difference TBO.