Ross Perry

Dietspam

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trully awful player...benefit of doubt re age is wearing fast! He dives is too often, has no pace and his distribution is shocking,

I know it's not the popular thing to slate any of our players this year but it is the truth and to move forward we need to start facing reality.

People rate Hegarty a lot higher than Perry but going on todays game Hegarty looked like the bombscare.

I don't think Perry is as bad as some make out but one thing for sure is that both Hegarty and Perry are really poor at Right Back but I'd say Hegarty is the better Centre Back by quite a bit out of the two of them.

Hergarty is much better as a CB. His distribution is poor, and his attacking is poor, but neither of those should matter for a CB. Ally is decimating Hegartys confidence and prospects by playing him as a RB when we have a very good RB sitting on the bench week after week in young Cole.

Cole to right back, Hergarty in place of Perry alongside Emilson who has been winning me over in recent weeks.

He's ok. I think he needs a guiding hand beside him (Weir would have been perfect), maybe now that Cribari has settled in we will see more improvement. His distribution is poor, and often goes long but is that not down to coaching?

Being an optimist, I still think he can make it and do a good job for us.

Hergarty is much better as a CB. His distribution is poor, and his attacking is poor, but neither of those should matter for a CB. Ally is decimating Hegartys confidence and prospects by playing him as a RB when we have a very good RB sitting on the bench week after week in young Cole.

Cole to right back, Hergarty in place of Perry alongside Emilson who has been winning me over in recent weeks.

reminds me of the Craig Moore days.

what are everyone's thoughts on having Hegarty and Perry in the middle and Cole on the right? this would be a good league to try it out. i do agree though that i think both young CH's would benefit from playing games with an experienced CH.

I prefer Hegarty at centre half but I don't think Perry has been that bad.

Both of them would be a lot better If they just played the simple pass to one of the central midfielders. Too often they just hit it long to no one instead of keeping it simple.

No worse than Bigfoot and much too young to be written off. Played in his better position at CB he might shine but the lad's a good competitor and shows good discipline inder pressure. He's got another 3 seasons to mature and learn his trade, which he won't do on the bench, btw. Congratulations to Fraser Aird for snatching victory from the jaws and well done to our young lads who fill me with pride. A great time to be a bear and I look forward to telling my grandchildren about these days :7325:

I agree his distribution is poor, but this can be worked on. I don't think he's a footballing defender. Just a no nonsense get the ball to fuck one. I hope Rangers hold on to him and improve his game because he's a big strong lad who can defend.

Fuck sake he's a pup who under normal circumstances would be gradually given time to mature, I agree he can look less than inspiring at times but I still think he will be a player, I said the same about Craig Moore when he was a pup and he became a fine player.

so did i - but it was frustrating that he was played out of position for so long.

People rate Hegarty a lot higher than Perry but going on todays game Hegarty looked like the bombscare.

I don't think Perry is as bad as some make out but one thing for sure is that both Hegarty and Perry are really poor at Right Back but I'd say Hegarty is the better Centre Back by quite a bit out of the two of them.

Perry is nowhere near as bad as he's made out to be, the whole organisation of the defence was shocking today, constantly leaving gaps etc.

Chris Hegarty is so overrated, it's silly. Darren Cole is miles better than the both of them, and it leaves me completely clueless as to why he constantly sits on the bench.

Cole > Perry >>> Hegarty.