***The Official Rangers v Berwick Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

We need to be alot more clinical and ruthless today and we have to play at a much higher tempo than we did in the 2nd half against Elgin.

Would like to see us start with Templeton and Mckay wide with (if fit) Argiou and Wallace behind them offering extra width. With Mcculloch out I would be tempted to go with Little up top with Sheils in behind.

Rangers -3 on the coupon today so fingers crossed for a good performance.

First game for me in about a month due to work.

Managed to get tickets for BF1 , first time in there.

Was wondering how they feel including non members of TBO or UB? bit anxious ha

They're pulling your plonker mate.

Most of the people in BF1 are not members of TBO or UB either.

As long as you're prepared to sing, dance, bounce and have a banner held over you, you'll be more than welcome (tu)

They're pulling your plonker mate.

Most of the people in BF1 are not members of TBO or UB either.

As long as you're prepared to sing, dance, bounce and have a banner held over you, you'll be more than welcome (tu)

And dont sit down! :lol:

Personally, I'd drop Little. He needs to start scoring regularly again and perhaps starting on the bench will get him in the mood to prove a point. I'd go with Shiels on the right, Temps on the left with wee Crawford supporting Sandaza in a 4-2-1-3 formation when attacking. Robbie has shown real composure in front of goal, something we have been lacking in our last couple games so I think he deserves the nod ahead of McKay and Aird.

With all the speculation about European leagues and talk of us eventually leaving the Scottish League we have to put on a show today. We need to make this an emphatic win with a dominant, stylish performance. The world is watching Rangers, let's show them we mean business.

:21: MON RANGERS :21:

Fucking Buzzing for this game bears and bearettes!

Went to the local supermarket today and found them selling Carling of all things so I bought a whack of bottles to remind me of home... go the tunes on and having a wee mini sash bash!

Mon The Sons, intae this pish!