We're not very good

I get your sentiments mate, but at our level we are far superior. At the moment we must strive to be the best in our league. Rangers are doing this.

We're there, we've shown we have what it takes to romp this league. We might not be very good compared with past Rangers teams, but for a club that was raped and left for dead, fans and players alike have dusted themselves off and shown the kind of resilience required to be associated with Scotland's premier club.

This is WHAT it's all about (tu)

Sometimes when I was younger my now wife's mother sometimes tried to tease me (pre Souness years) about a few results but my dad (now passed on) equiped me for this type...... My reply was always... well we may not have won today BUT I still got to see those guys running out with the Rangers strips :)

Winning is always a bonus !

He's equipped you well. You were born to follow the greatest club in the land, a club steeped in magnificent history, with a tradition of winning. I've been spoiled with success, but I still expect the highest standards from my club, in every aspect, on and off the pitch. We should never accept mediocrity from such a prestigious club, but we have to show a degree of tolerance in the current situation. Outsiders live to rile us and disrupt our success, they have to, because they know they'll never surpass our efforts on the pitch.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the point of the op, you can only be good at the level you're playing at and we are currently doing that. As we rise up the leagues we will become good enough for that level, culminating in winning the "top league"

Are we meant to be barca?

Agreed or that bit better than the rest,19 point lead proves that and as you say,we'll improve as we rise in the leagues and the transfer embargo is lifted.These commentators like to put us down,don't bite Bears (tu)

We're awful at times, but I still have a wee party in my pants every time I watch my team walk out. If Chick was one of our own, I might consider giving a shit about what he thinks.

Yes, times have changed for now, we are only ever there to see the rangers, we won today but more importantly sadly Ibrox today lost one of her supporters, respective.

I dont think we were brilliant by any stretch of the imagination but we played well in patches....The 3rd goal was an excellent goal. Funny how they never mention the lack of "atmosphere" at other grounds....Agenda driven shite as always.

The reason that happens is because if they mentioned the lack of "atmosphere" at other grounds they would then have to raise the subject of why this is so........

Vacant seats don't make much noise. :pipe:

All attendances were down across the UK. its a festive hangover physically and financially.

35,000 Everton game and only 32,000 for Villa. Atmospheres at both games were flat. 44,000 Rangers. A man dies so our singing section are a wee bit quieter for a short space of time out of respect.

So....Chick Young knows fuck all and again speaks in sensationalist style before thinking. We have been fantastic in supprt all season, we are allowed a quieter day once in a while but even on our quieter days the atmosphere at Ibrox is betterr hn anywhere else not to ention the crowd attendance by in large.

Chick..fuck up and go back to telling jokes and made up stories ya performing monkey.

We are a 3rd division side. What do people expect? Laudrup and Gascoigne to come out of the tunnel? Some people need to get some perspective. We are a long way from getting back to the top of the Scottish game.

No we aren't. This isn't Everest we're climbing.

Its the latest anti-Rangers mhedia propaganda. Ive noticed it from the usual biased outlets in the last few weeks.They are repeatly saying how poor the third division is and how poor Rangers are. Most of the time they have not even been at the game so how would they know? The same mob are also at every chance are saying how exciting and wonderful the SPL is.

We all know hes a fukin baloon but we are at best just an average side.

We probably are playing like an average side at the moment but with the money we are paying and with a few players with quality in our squad we can and should do better.

In order to get back to the top we need a team of the same or better standard than we had the last season we won the SPL...we are a fair bit away from that at the moment but with a few additions in certain areas and the experience of games for our youngsters it may not be to long before we reach that standard again.

The worrying thing for him and his fellow jhournalists is that we are getting better all the time and I don't think we're that far behind.

I had the misfortune to see an episode of sportscene over the holiday,

What a load of crap the standard is very poor and hardly any fans had turned up to watch their teams.

As somebody else has already pointed out the latest tactic from the corrupt cabal is to big up their piss poor league whilst belittling any achievement rangers make.

Then,now,forever. :uk: