We're not very good

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no hiding that for big spells we can look pish, but we are doing the job required, winning games and blooding some youth. When we are in the top league again (whatever it is), I don't think many on show today will be in the first 11. I'm happy with progress so far.

According to Chic Dung

Discussing why the atmosphere was very quiet today at Ibrox

Chic Dung said we're not very good that's why, he must think there's nothing to get excited about.

How would he know? He was at Dumbarton v Partick Thistle game.

I know we all moan at some point, but in the division we're in we are obviously good enough, hence the massive gap.

I have no doubt we'll be good enough in the next division and so on and so on.

So fuck what thick young says and just remember the abuse that sir Walter gave him all those years ago!

He was making comparisons with the man city arsenal game tomorrow. I actually thought it was a decent game today. Yer it went a bit stale at times but Berwick got the ball down and tried to play football and our players showed some great skill at times. We were a bawhair away from scoring a good few cracking goals today. Yes we must improve but the pressure was intensified on our players after last week!

Heard this on Radio Scotland,I think it was Charlie Mann not Chic Dung who made the comment about the atmosphere and the fans being quiet and not interested due to the football quality obviously he would not know about the poor guy getting medical attention in the Broomloan

I missed today (Driver education !! in engerland!!)

but ...

in a league we are coasting..

where the proposal is no promotion....

that we win 4-2 ...

and a fan is needing CPR ....

chick fking dung says we're no very good. CHICK fucking DUNG!! OMG

Yeah chick tnat atmosphere wasnt very good because there was a fan have cpr performed on him for 20 mins. Does he want us singin and dancing whilst this is going on. Prick

I heard this pish on the radio on the way home from the game . The nonce of a reporter , Charlie Mann who was actually at the game was saying the atmosphere was quiet etc and was saying this could be due to the standard of play Etc . That cunt would have known about the poor bear who was having medical attention at the time ( all the press would have been advised ) but chose to report negatively and dream up some hokum rather than reporting the real reason.

I'm sick paying a licence fee to these dirty , biased fucks . I would love to bump into that batty boy cosgrove or "guid kafflic boay " jim spence on a night out , I'm sure they would be guilty of spilling my pint.

we are not very good.we are a 4th tier team with some reasonable spl standard players(which doesnt say much for them).some kids trying to learn the game ,and some outright fuckin chancers playing in defence who couldn't keep the hens oot a midden.we are where we are and nobody is shouting from the rooftops.in fact we are to top class football what the likes of chick dung is to top clas journalism.fuckin light years away

Heard this on Radio Scotland,I think it was Charlie Mann not Chic Dung who made the comment about the atmosphere and the fans being quiet and not interested due to the football quality obviously he would not know about the poor guy getting medical attention in the Broomloan

Yes Mann commented on the lack of atmosphere during and after the game, it was in the post match comments from all reporters that Chic Dung pitched in with the comment along the lines of ..we don't have star players to get excited about and that we're not very good anyway.

Much like his opinions I suppose

We're awful at times, but I still have a wee party in my pants every time I watch my team walk out. If Chick was one of our own, I might consider giving a shit about what he thinks.

I get your sentiments mate, but at our level we are far superior. At the moment we must strive to be the best in our league. Rangers are doing this.

We're awful at times, but I still have a wee party in my pants every time I watch my team walk out. If Chick was one of our own, I might consider giving a shit about what he thinks.

This is WHAT it's all about (tu)

Sometimes when I was younger my now wife's mother sometimes tried to tease me (pre Souness years) about a few results but my dad (now passed on) equiped me for this type...... My reply was always... well we may not have won today BUT I still got to see those guys running out with the Rangers strips :)

Winning is always a bonus !

Why would chick young use "we're" when talking about Rangers? And as someone has already said he wasn't even at the game today.

They are two faced cunts. This is the same guy thats gets excited about every Scotland game why? They don't have any stars to get excited about and there not very good either.

Why would chick young use "we're" when talking about Rangers? And as someone has already said he wasn't even at the game today.

They are two faced cunts. This is the same guy thats gets excited about every Scotland game why? They don't have any stars to get excited about and there not very good either.

That was my bad quoting M8, he said words to the effect.... "and probably because they're not very good" (the team) and he was commenting on the match reporters comment, obviously he wasn't there.