Perry, Cribari and Hegarty

jdonald755

Fuck knows what cribari done wrong the day but rant away.

Some of our fans are mind numbing. Rm is bollox after every single game. If its 1 0 or 6 2 it matters not a jot. It's the same shite all the time

Cribari was solid today, as he has been lately. I dare say he would find it a bit difficult to play in Scottish winter weather (especially at Peterhead) after being used to playing in Brazil and Italy.

By the time we get back to the top League, Cribari will have done his job and possibly moved on,so our main problem in defence certainly isn't Emilson Cribari.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it but these guys aren't good enough.

Dodgy defensively and poor distribution.

Bocanegra back please for next season if possible.

The illegal signing embargo has hampered our chances of altering this for now - but a blind man can see that we're struggling at the back.

Thing is, I'm not sure I trust Golden Bollox with a transfer budget larger than a tenner.

Great another moaning thread about how pish our defence is. It is what is at the moment be good if we just accept for this season and see what we can do next year. 19 point clear cant be all that bad

That '19 points clear' argument.

Being 19 points clear against a league of players who work 9-5 and/or nightshift all week is just about par for where we should be, it's absolutely nothing to get over-excited about.

Right now Rangers don't really need footballing Center backs that can pick a pass, we need defenders that can clear a corner delivered at head height. We've lost some pretty amateur goals this season to not being able to defend the first mediocre delivery, let alone the second ball.

Even that howler by Alexander in the Elgin came was the result of the striker not getting a decent contact on a completely free header 6 yards out. In reality, he should've given the 'keeper no chance.

I would love a Goin or Bocca back in there, someone who will go in where it hurts and be first to a ball. Neither of these three are that type as yet.

Its all relative really, if we took our chances, we'd kill off teams earlier but having a solid back line breeds confidence right thru the team and I feel if we sort that, the rest will come.

That '19 points clear' argument.

Being 19 points clear against a league of players who work 9-5 and/or nightshift all week is just about par for where we should be, it's absolutely nothing to get over-excited about.

Who's over-excited?

19 points. I'm depressed as fuck.

Who's over-excited?

19 points. I'm depressed as fuck.

People seem to think it's something to write home about, I don't buy it.

It's where we should be. Hell, you might even say those points we've dropped shouldn't have been dropped, but that's a bit harsh IMO. We've met expectation with where we are, some of the performances have been nowhere near the standard expected however.

It's where we should be. Hell, you might even say those points we've dropped shouldn't have been dropped, but that's a bit harsh IMO. We've met expectation with where we are, some of the performances have been nowhere near the standard expected however.

Very well said.

Who thinks that? People mention it when other posters go on and on about how poor we are because it's a plain fact, not an opinion.

The guy you quoted said, "19 point clear cant be all that bad", so I didn't see where the over-excited comment came from. I'd say he's correct, it's not all bad.

Only true love of my club can have me staying up at 2-3 am in Aus watching our games given how we are playing and how these other thugs just kick the shite out of our players.

Im not under any illusion that we have a limited team when compared to previous years.

Ok Heggarty is being played at RB. But seriously he has to be 5kgs overweight and is slow as fuck.At a higher level he will be a mess.

Perry just looks unsure and second guesses himself. Its strange as he has the attributes to be a good player but this was a great opportunity for him and as we can see he has stuffed it up massively.

Emilson and Perry can do the job in div 3.

My far bigger issue is how Ally chooses to build and develop our playing style. Surely this is the time t impose his football philosophy into these younger players so that in 2 to 3 years we will be playing a specific type of game.

But seriously a 4-1-4-1??? Is this the Rangers style?

Who thinks that? People mention it when other posters go on and on about how poor we are because it's a plain fact, not an opinion.

The guy you quoted said, "19 point clear cant be all that bad", so I didn't see where the over-excited comment came from. I'd say he's correct, it's not all bad.

Correct stating a fact not been excited myself this season but the focus was to win league, we are doing that with 19 points clear, just getting fed up with this pish we should playing world class football in the bottom tier of Scottish football with a team that was thrown together with I think 4 weeks before KO and no pre season or we didnt even know we had a team to support. THIS season im happy to accept it for what it is and see the back off and get the oportunity to chop and change the squad before the start of next year bring fresh players in and im sure players will be let go as well. So I keep saying we might not like what we see at the moment BUT it is what is we have to accept it until certain embargos are lifted.

For my tuppence I would have Danny Wilson back in a heartbeat, once our feeder team gets him fit, that is.

Agreed. (tu)

That defence is pee and anyone who can't see that is either a daftie or not football-mindeed in the slightest. (imo)

Cribari ? Maybe he's good at golf or something cos' he's crap at playing football.

Heggarty ? Doesn't look as though he shouold not still be playing up the park with his mates as he can't tackle too well and his passing is Bad. (imo)

Perry ? A week slow, can't header very well and another who's reading of the game is well suspect... defends like someone who can't see an attacker's run so is of no use to us (imo)

Wallace ? IF Wallace could control the ball a wee bit better he'd be a cracking player (first touch is poor)... he's the best defender we have though, without doubt.

There's a few saying how much better Cribari is playing these days........ just how bad was he before for you then cos' I don't see that difference in his play ?

IF this is the standard of player we have scouts looking at and saying how 'good' they are ???? Then we also NEED new scouts.

:2gunsfiring_v1:

Agreed. (tu)

That defence is pee and anyone who can't see that is either a daftie or not football-mindeed in the slightest. (imo)

Cribari ? Maybe he's good at golf or something cos' he's crap at playing football.

Heggarty ? Doesn't look as though he shouold not still be playing up the park with his mates as he can't tackle too well and his passing is Bad. (imo)

Perry ? A week slow, can't header very well and another who's reading of the game is well suspect... defends like someone who can't see an attacker's run so is of no use to us (imo)

Wallace ? IF Wallace could control the ball a wee bit better he'd be a cracking player (first touch is poor)... he's the best defender we have though, without doubt.

There's a few saying how much better Cribari is playing these days........ just how bad was he before for you then cos' I don't see that difference in his play ?

IF this is the standard of player we have scouts looking at and saying how 'good' they are ???? Then we also NEED new scouts.

:2gunsfiring_v1:

Fuck Off you dirty beast trying to sneak back in after your abuse of Laudrup and Gazza,