new kit makers

Geordy79

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spurs are done by under armour now mate. Awfy smart but puma would be good too. Although I seem to recall hearing it was going to be adidas but thats said every year

Adidas were in the runing at the very start Rangers sent mock up designs to them. But obviously Green wasn't happy with the money they were offering?

I'm happy with Puma, Macron just wouldn't have worked. Adidas was the preferred option imo but if the £££ isn't right for the club then so be it. Really want to know what the shirt sponsor will be though, would hate to see a SportsDirect logo on our tops, suppose I could just buy the unsponsored ones :)

I'm happy with Puma, Macron just wouldn't have worked. Adidas was the preferred option imo but if the £££ isn't right for the club then so be it. Really want to know what the shirt sponsor will be though, would hate to see a SportsDirect logo on our tops, suppose I could just buy the unsponsored ones :)

Will they make unsponsored 1s? I thought they only made them just now because its an alcohol sponsor.

This is really dragging on now, last year at a roadshow Green said we needed the deal in place by October/November 2012 latest for logistical and other reasons (was when Ahmed stated adidas were in running) - Being honest however, if he hadn't mentioned that I probably wouldn't be too concerned now right enough just seems a bit weird.

Oh we'll looks like the statement about this week was a lot of shite

We are live on Saturday on espn at home, do you reckon it will be accounted Saturday night/Sunday morning and unveiled at half time maybe? He did say maximum exposure and I can't really think of a more opertune time to do it as the game will be on in north America as well I believe