new kit makers

Geordy79

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Mike Ashley having Puma with NUFC and also having shares in Puma I guess would make sense. As many have predicted for months.

Be disappointed if shirt sponsor is still Tennents as some are saying.

I was sure when the tennants deal ran out we were getting a new sponsor. Ages back I had heard we would have sports direct on the tops but that as you say may just be folk putting 2+2 together

Would just prefer something a bit more recognised internationally being honest.

We are getting coverage worldwide just now with our story. Thought we would appeal to more cosmopolitan companies.

If green manages to put in place all the things he has intimated we will in time appeal to a more global brand but currently with no set league to play in next season and no European games for another few years we really need to take what we can get at the moment.

Puma are a big brand, so I have to be happy.

I am disappointed that it's not Adidas, I believe them to be a much bigger brand, with worldwide recognition, certainly much bigger than Puma. Sometimes the bggest money is not the best deal.

We will just have to accept this decision and hope they provide a good quality kit with plenty of marketing behind it.